Chapter 15- Dan

Chapter 15- Dan

After Sadie and Phil had left to go to london for the night, i said that Maisy Could stay at our place. When i told her, her face flushed red and she nodded nervously. It was so adorable. Why the hell can't i just marry her right now?

At the moment, Me and Maisy were sitting downstairs, on the sofa watching whatever she put in the dvd Player, yet neither of us were paying attention to it.

"Hey, Lets make a video." I say randomly. She looks slightly taken back by me randomly saying that and then she said

"Alright then, What do you wanna do?" She replies.

"Lets talk about our fuck ups at our jobs that we had as teens." I say. She starts chuckling and then she nods.

"Alright then." I grab her hand and start taking her upstairs to my room. She walks through the door and sits on the bed. I go to set up the camera then realise how much effort that'll take.

"Ughh..." I groan,

"Sudden realisation that your gunna have to edit all this?" she asks raising an eyebrow. How does she know?

"I'm a girl, I know stuff. Liveshow?" she says instantly. Whoa. That's just creepy...

"You're scaring be now Maisy... Good idea though..." I say staring into her bright eyes. She just laughs in responds while I set up the mac. She gets up and randomly looks through my wardrobe.

"Uh..." I say not really knowing what else to say.

"Sorry, im just being my nosey self... So guild wars 2... When were you gunna tell me?" She asks cheekily holding up my copy of the game. I roll my eyes and say Trying to lie.

"Well, I-I thought i told you... ye-Yeah..."

"Oh really, I don't recall..." She says sarcastically. She walks over to my desk and stands behind me awkwardly.

"You wanna.. uhh... Sit on my knee?" I ask struggling to find the right words. A blush is forming across her cheeks as she sits on my knee. I snake my arms around her so i could still work on the computer.

"You ok?" i ask her as my arms shake slightly. She nods and hums, putting her head lightly on top of mine. The younow started up and the webcam came on.

"Hey guys, I'm here with Maisy! im just gunna tweet so wait a sec." There was like 20 people who were watching so it was worth saying it. I quickly tweeted and people started typing in the chat. One that Caught my eye and it said

'OMG are my dreams alive? Is Daisy back?!'

That made me laugh quite a bit and maisy looked down on me slightly confused.

"So i guess we're your OTP then... But no... I'm not dating Dan," Maisy said giggling. The whole chat seemed disappointed and on the inside i was really disappointed but i kept smiling.

"So we are just gunna do like a story time with dan and Maisy so if you want a certain story just ask..." I said trying to divert the attention from daisy. me and maisy looked at the Chat waiting for a good story i could tell, Then maisy said a comment that said

"Explain Daisy!" Then after that everyone put that in the chat. Wow.

"I don't Know dan, Explain where Daisy started." Maisy said looking at me. I looked about awkwardly and said

"Guys, I'm not talking about that." I really didn't. Its kinda personal and Maisy will probably run for the hills and say im a liar, then i'll never get her back and.... Im over reacting i know.