Chapter 26- Dan

Chapter 26- Dan

What the fuck did i just do? I was sat at my desk watching Maisy's Liveshow and i stupidly commented that we were no longer friends. Well done Dan. Just get the entir fandom against you. yep. She logged off like 1 minute later and you could see she was going to cry. I don't even know what i was thinking to be honest. and earlier, She proved to me that she bloody remembered. In an ideal world i would have gotten down on one knee and jumped on the fact that i was going to propse to her. But of course this is the fucked up reality where she kissed phil and is keeping secrets. Thats purely the only reason why i told her to leave. I could tell there was something on her mind that she wanted to tell me, but she wouldn't. Why she didn't tell me i have no idea. But she obviously doesn't want to talk to me. But i need to know what se had to say. My hand twitched towards my phone. I would text her but she wont reply. I'll just have to go to her place. I don't care if she'll slam the door in my face, i just have to go there and take a chance. I got up and i headed for the door. I jogged down the stairs and got my coat, then i walked out the door. Phil wasn't in so it didn't matter. I walked out the door and locked it behind me before i started the walk to maisy's. 

It took me like 10 minutes to get to hers and i knocked on the door. She opened it and i just saw a maisy i never wanted to see. She looked as if she was having a breakdown imm not een kidding you. Her face was just tear stained and her eyes were watering even more, she looked as if she has had no sleep at all and all she done was cry. It honestly broke my heart seeing her like this.

"Dan, I don't want you here. You're probably the person i want to see the least at the moment." She said sniffling.

"Maisy, you're not telling me something, i know that, why though?" I said just letting it out. 

"I don't need to tell you dan, The times been and gone, you pulled away with Aimee instead of staying and listening to me at that time i needed you to be supportive dan. It was you who said delelte your phone number and its actually you who announced to the world that we are no longer friends, its your fault i couldn't be there for you, you cut me out of your life. And now i don't need you dan, you obviously didn't mean those times you said you loved me, you've already moved on to the next girl you knew who wasn't taken. Just leave me alone dan, i've just had enough of you fucking with my head." She said sadly, letting tears slide down her face. she looked down and she slowly closed the door. I heard the door click and then i heard Maisy cry through the door. This is just heart shattering. Why am i like this? I walked away slowly, having the sound of maisy's tears burn into my brain. What do i do. Honestly. I do not know. I started walking back home and letting my thoughts wonder. She had a point. A big one. I'm the only person to blame for the tears she's crying. Im the only reason I'm feeling like crap. 

I got home feeling pretty bad and Phil was there again. 

"Hey Dan, brilliant Cock up today." He says sarcastically. its not often you hear phil use sarcasm so all i could do was chuckle.

"Thank you Phil, Its quite nice of you to notice." I reply just as sarcastically. He laughs and says

"Seriously Dan, Why?" 

"Because, my friend, i am an asshole." I say throwing my hands in the air. Phil Rolls his eyes and says

"Well do you hate maisy then or something?" 

"What a stupid question phil, I love her more than ever at this moment." I say honestly. What was i going to do? What if she decided to never talk to me again? Oh god... no... that can't happen? Right? 

A/N:  Ok Guys, This is really short and i'm sorry :/ I'm working on some more though which should make up for this shorty :| And guys, i did say before that i was going to collab on a fanfic with @JustThatAwkwardChick (Who fyi has written an awesome fanfic and shes awesome so go check her out c:) And we were wandering possibly which youtuber do you want us to base it off of? so yeah, send us youtubers of which you want a fanfic of and we'll start on that some time in the future ^_^ Umm... nothing else to say really, I love you all, stay awesome guys BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

~Robyn xxx