Chapter 14- Phil

Chapter 14- Phil

"Caleb?" I heard sadie say with confusion. I walked round behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. I looked over her shoulder and saw a guy that i would say was the male version of maisy. He had the same topaz eyes but they were red rimmed as if he had been crying but chances were that he wasn't crying. He had Chestnut brown hair that was styled to spike up in all directions.  I suddenly took a little more attention to the situationa nd held her a little more protectivly. You never know he could just be a drug addict or something. Yeah, we were married now, but this guy seems like the kinda guy that sadie would or should have married. 

"Who's this?" I mumble into Sadies hair. 

"Caleb, Maisy's Brother." She says not looking at me. 

"I heard you got married Sadie, Congrats. Hey there, i'm guessing your the lucky man, I'm Caleb." The guy said sticking his hand out, his voice slurred slightly. I've never met this guy so i awkwardly shook his hand.

"Caleb, Where the fuck did you hear about me getting married?" Sadie yells at him. 

"I do my research." He replies

"Also known as stalking?" She argues back

"No I still have friends..." He starts out strong and then murmurs the last part.

"Sorry?" She says. 

"Nothing." He snaps. Well now i feel on edge. I don't trust this guy but he's maisy's brother so i should trust him or... yeah i dont think i am comortable with him here.

"Look, You seem to be harassing my wife so do you mind if you just leave us alone." I ask trying to get him to leave i didn't feel comfortable. 

"Yeah yeah sure sorry dude. Hey Sadie, where abouts does Maisy live? I think i wanna go suprise her." He asks.

"as if i'll tell you where she lives." Sadie sneers

"Just tell him, He's her brother. He seems like he done nothing wrong." I mumbled. Sadie looks up to me with hurt in her eyes that i even suggested such a thing but honestly? was it such a crime

"no... Just piss off alright?" Sadie says before slamming the door in his face. She wriggles out of my arms and walks into the bathroom, then locks the door behind her. I was going to see if she was aalright but its probably best to leave it for a while. I sat on the bed and sighed. Maybe i should check my phone. I took my phone out of my bag. An email. That was it. Just a confirmation email for th tickets that i got for me and sadie. I'm going to take her to jamaica because it was awesome when me and dan went there, and Sadie always said she would like to go there. Then my phone buzzed. 

Maisy:

Um Phil Why the hell isn't Sadie picking her phone up? 

I threw my phone on the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. 

"Babe, Maisy's trying to get hold of you." I said through the door. I heard complete silence. Now i felt some panic run through me. I knocked again with a little more urgency and then the door swung open. sadie had a facial expression that seemed as if it was carved into stone. When she saw how worried i was, she fell into me.

"I'm sorry babe. I gotta text Maisy." She whispered before kissing me. I shouldn't be that worried. she sat on one side of the bed texting and i took off my shirt and climbed in the other side. She rolled over to face me and a smile lit up her face. 

"Sorry i went a bit mental, I just wanted today to go past with no interferances." She said still keeping her smile on her face. 

"I understand love. Now  just forget the past." I whisper while pushing a strand of her hair back. 

"No...Because that means your telling me to forget you ever proposing to me and us getting married thats still the past you know..." She says jokingly.

"Sadie... You know what i mean." I say pulling her closer to me. I couldnt help but laugh though. 

"Yeah i do... I love you so much phil." She says to me looking into my eyes. 

"And i love you too mrs Lester... and never forget it" I reply With a grin. Mrs Sadie Lester. Its sounds too perect to be true. She yawns then She curls up closer to me and i wrap my arms around her.

"Night Philly." She whispers before her eyes droop shut. I place a kiss on her forehead and close my eyes. 

** The next Day ** 

Me and sadie ran through heathrow Airport trying to catch the flight.

"flight 36 leaving for Negril, Jamaica In five minutes." The Voice on the intercom said.

"Come on sadie!" I say to her. I grab her hand and start dragging her towards where we're meant to go.

"Are you serious phil? Are we going to Jamaica?" She squeals.

"Suprise!" I say as we are still running thoughout the airport. We get in the queue, Pass over our Passports and run though Passage way. We find our seats and get settled.

"Thanks babe." Sadie says catching her breath.

"Anything for you." I say before going to kiss her but i, of course, was kicked by some kid behind me.  

"Aww Philly." Sadie says laughing. I sigh in defeat and hold Sadies hand. I can't wait. 

A/N: YES I KNOW I COCKED UP LAST NIGHT DONT KILL ME! And yeah i understand this is like terrible but i'm sorry. Writing from phils pov has now gotten dificult lol. but last night. If you guys read it, It could have been major Spoilers and im sorry. but technically i was sleepy and i posted the wrong chapter because i was working on this one and the one i accidenty posted. And i clilcked the wrong one lol :3  so if you can just forget that happened last night, that'll be nice :3 And if you haven't voted for anything yet Plz vote for what fanfic you'll like to see after i finished these ones :3 just check the book called 'i have inspiration... Vote!' :3 yup... STAY AWESOME  GUYS ANYL BYYYEEEEEEE

~Robyn xxx