Chapter 9- Sadie

Chapter 9- Sadie

I dragged Maisy away from dan and we walked over to the drinks table.

"Do you have feelings for dan?" I ask her forwardly. A little red tint appeared on her cheeks. aww. 

"Don't tell him alright? He is really sweet underneath all of the awkwardness..."  She whispers. I see her taking glances over to dan.

"Your acting like a school girl." I say chuckling at her growing blush. We pick up a drink each, i pick one up for phil and she takes one for dan. We Walk back over to the guys and maisy is continuously trying to hide her blushing face. 

I pass Phil's drink to him and he gave me a smile. 

"Thanks babe." He says kindly. 

"No problem." I reply before pecking him on the lips. 

"Your such a tease." he whines. I chuckle and disappear into the crowds. I don't know why but i did. I found becky and i started talking to her. 

"Hey becky." 

"Hey Sadie, you enjoying the party?" She replies. Excitedly. The thing with becky is that shes always really happy and hyper.

"Yeah, I'm really enjoying it!" 

 "Well that's Great, I have had a load of people telling me that maisy's outfit for the win." She says laughing. I join in and laugh. Phil tried so hard to win that as well. 

"Well thats £50 to maisy then." I say sniggering. she giggles and says 

"You guys got your masks? I think its about time to play spin the bottle." 

"Yeah, we all have our masks, i dont think that Tony has one though." I say uncertainly. 

"Oh yeah don't worry about that, he Dm'd me he's gunna stand by with PJ." She replies casually.

"Oh right kay, Well i'm going to go get The girls and prepare ourselves mentally." I reply jokingly.

"Oh right see ya sadie!" She shouts over the music. I swiftly dodge The load of people who are dancing and i quickly find everyone. 

"Spin the Bottles gunna start soon!" I shout to them over the music. Erin and maisy nod and we run up the stairs. We go into one of the bedrooms that looks like it is her own room. I took off the jumper i was wearing and i turned up my collar of the shirt i was wearing. I messed about with my hair then i slid on my venetian mask. It was kinda golden spray-painted with all sorts of black beads and sequins along the outside of it. Then there was a flower on the left built up from beads, sequins and feathers. Erin Takes off her leather jacket and ties her hair back into the shortest ponytail every before sliding on her red mask that was sequined and had feathers on either side. Then Maisy had to take off her hat, red jacket, bow tie and her gloves. I caught sight of the bandage around her wrist which she kinda just ignored. Then she slid on a silvery, gold mask with some swirly details. I smiled at the others and they nodded. We put our coats and stuff in the bag that Becky said we can use.

We all walked out of the room and it was quiet except for the chatter that was going about. We all walked down the stairs and in the main area, about 30 people were sat in a circle. that wasn't many people compared to the amount that came. You could hear music in the other room, indicating that the dance party moved rooms. The lights in this room were out except for a dim lamp in the corner. You could only just see that everyone in the circle was wearing masks.It was so hard to spot phil and dan.I gave up as it was near impossible to see. I sat down near the drinks table and i got weird looks from people. I managed to find out that Maisy was sat directly opposite me and that was it. Then I think that Dan is sat next to me, i'm not sure though.