Chapter 19- Maisy

A/N: As i said, Sex is involved in this chapter, feel free to skip it :) kthanxbai ~Robyn xxx

Chapter 19- Maisy

After an awkward dinner with dan, sadie, phil and all their parents we finally were back at dans appartment.He pulled me upstairs and i saw a slight glint of excitement. He closed his door behind me and pulled me close. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed back. We stood there kissing for a good few minutes before breaking off.

"I love you so fucking much Maisy..." Dan said staring into my eyes

"I love you with all my heart Dan, im sure now. I want to..." I said trailing off not knowing how to say it. Dan quickly pressed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I took no time in kissing him back. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. I wrapped my arms round his neck and he done the same, pulling us together. I kicked off my strappy heels and tossed them to one side. 

Dan started to walk forwards and we both landed on his bed, with him on top of me.i rolled over so I was on top of his and straddled him round the waist. Sat up and started to take his shirt off. He came lose to my face so I could feel him breathing. he put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed it softly. It felt so wrong yet so right.

"Dan..." I moaned softly. I felt his lips form a grin and his kept kissing my neck, gradually getting rougher. I allowed my fingers to tangle in his semi curly hair and tug on it. I felt him nibble on my neck. Another soft moan slipped through my lips. i took my fingers out of his hit and I moved them down from his chest to his stomach. and back up again a few times. This let a small moan escape from his mouth. With one finger I moved it up his chest slowly and back down just as slowly. I kept on going until I got to his belt buckle. I fooled about with it for a few moments and he whispered.

"Maisy.." I grinned and pushed him softly onto the bed. i unstraddled him and i started kissing his lips. He kissed back and his arms snaked round my waist. I felt his hand go to my zip on the back of my dress. He stopped kissing me and looked at me. I smiled and nodded. He kissed me roughly  once again and started to fumble with my zip. I kissed back and  let my hands Fumble with his belt buckle. He un done my zip and i felt my dress slip off. I un done his belt and his jean zip and then Dan slipped them off. He rolled overe so he was on top of me. We broke from the kiss and he stared into my eyes. 

"Are you sure maisy?" He said softly. I nodded and smiled. 

"Yes." I said simply. He leaned down and started to place a trail of kissed along my neck. I knew i wanted dan. He placed his hands on my hips and massaged them. Then he started to take off his boxers. I then knew that i was ready. 

** The next morning ** 

I woke up next to dan and the memories from last night flooded into my mind. I smiled like an idiot. My only concern was that did we use protection? We may have but i cant remember. Dan just... Gave me Pleasure.... I cant explain it. It was just perfect though. 

A/N: I chickened out. I have no pride. Thats just The basic idea, i hope that you got it. ;) anyway... yup. Im gunna update again if all you lot are lucky :P So yah, Nothing much has happened since last night :3 Love you all Stay awesome BYYEEEEeeee!!!!!!

~Robyn xxx