Chapter 8- Dan

Chapter 8- Dan

I just returned home after going to Aimee's house and the first thing Phil asks me is

"Dan why do you smell like a strip club?" then Sadie and Maisy the collapsed on the sofa in laughter. 

"OMG Phil... Best.Thing.Ever.Said!" Maisy says through fits of laughter. I stand at the doorway awkwardly while the girls laugh at Phil's remark. Eventually, the girls stop laughing and i explain myself.

"So i was at Aimee's and I found that she has moved on rather quickly....so me going round there was a waste of time but she introduced me to her friend and Well we chatted for a bit and then we exchange phone numbers and i left." I explained.

"Are you sure you just 'Chatted'?" Sadie asks putting air quotes when she said chatting. 

"Yes I am sure Sadie, What do you take me fore? A man whore or something?" I ask rhetorically.  

"According to tumblr, Yup, In real life, nahhh...." She replies with a cheeky smile. I glare at her and retreat to my room. I didn't really want to have the whole 'Sort your fucking fans and tell them your not a player' conversation. I closed the door softly behind me and i kinda jusst flopped on my bed. I got my laptop and got into the internet position. I looked through twitter and tumblr and people were still asking me about maisy. Oh God. I closed them down in rage and put on my awesome Dre Beats. I Then randomly started playing my favourite playlist which includes a lot of muse, Panic! at the disco, My chemical romance and loads of stuff. I started to think of Valerie, Aimee's friend. It seems as if i've met her befoe... maybe she's a colleage friend? or maybesomeone from twitter? I dunno, but what i do know is that her cornflower blue eyes were so hypnotising. 

"DAN!!" I hear Phil shout, breaking my thoughts of Valerie. I roll my eyes even though he cant see me and i trudge Down the stairs. 

"Yes Phil?" I ask once i get down there.

"We've been invited to Becky's Halloween Party." Phil says 

"Who da fuq is becky?" I ask.

"You know PJ's Sister?" Phil says like it's obvious. I hadn't seen PJ or His sister in months so forgive me but i am a bit of a dumb person.

"Oh right...When is it?" I asked, pretty much facepalming afterwards.

"Ahh... Danny is all dumb mode now..." Maisy says in a baby voice which makes me laugh. 

"Halloween dan... so this friday." Phil says speaking slowly.

"Ok..." I reply getting annoyed with them speaking so slowly to me.

"OOH!" Phil and Maisy squeal at the same time. 

"You first." Phil says kindly.

"I have an amazing idea for a costume." Maisy cheers. 

"So do i!" Phil cheers as well.

"I Bet Mine will be better than yours." Maisy challenges.

"Nuh-uh!" Phil replies childishly. Sadie and i just watch as the two fight like kids.

"Fine, We get the people at the party to vote and if i win you owe me a tenner. Deal?" Maisy challenges further.

"for what it's worth, Thirty pounds." Phil says.

"You really are sure yours is going to be better than mine arent you? Forty." Maisy says with a smirk.

"I'll finish at fifty." Phil says with a cocky smile.

"Deal." Maisy says shaking hands with him. 

"Are we allowed to help?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah sure let's phone Erin and tony." Phil says excitedly. Maisy calls them and Erin picks up.