I Need You To Keep Going

Isabelle

I closed the bedroom door behind me and leaned my back up against the door. I tried holding back my tears but damn was it hard. He wasn't the only one at fault for how this turned out. I played my part as well.

It's not like I had a cellphone at the orphanage for him to send a text. When I left I had asked Mrs. Strahm to make sure he couldn't find me. I didn't think he'd end up actually going back to look for me.

I moved from the door and attempted to unzip my dress. I let out a frustrated breath when I realized it was stuck. I didn't really want to sleep in the dress or ruin it. I only had one option and that was to see if Sterling would be willing to help me.

I exited the bedroom and noticed Sterling sitting with his head in his hands. He looked up at me as he heard my footsteps approaching him. "You okay?" He asked in a low and quiet tone.

"Can you help me?" I refused to make eye contact as I could still feel the tension. "The zipper's stuck and I can't get it on my own."

"Of course." He spoke as he got up from the couch.

I turned around and moved my chocolate brown hair out of his way. His fingers tugged at the zipper but even he was struggling. Finally he managed to get it to move. He took his time unzipping it all the way and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck.

I began to feel the desire and want for him that I had spent so much time fighting back. My willpower to fight him off seemed non existent. I was vulnerable from the conversation we had just had. The fact I had just found out he didn't leave because he didn't want me anymore wasn't helping me either.

I could feel his breath move from the back of my neck to the crook where it connected with my shoulder. His lips began to place little kisses that were heading up to my jaw. I could feel shivers go down my spine as the walls I put up came crumbling down. I need him and he needs me just as badly.

I turned around to face him and our lips connected. I could feel the passion and hunger within him. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him. His fingers then helped strip the dress from my body where it fell to the floor.

His hands gripped my ass as he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as his tongue entered inside my mouth. My hands gripped his shoulders tightly as he dominated my mouth. He carried me into the bedroom and laid me down.

He broke the kiss and his icy blue eyes proceeded to look into my grey orbs. "I'm getting carried away Isabelle, I can stop if you want but you need to tell me now." I could tell he was concerned about going too far again.

"I want you Sterling." I confessed to him as I undid his tie and threw it to the floor. I then proceeded to move onto the top buttons of his shirt. "I need you to keep going."

I had completely caved in the moment he kissed me. This time it didn't feel as wrong as before. The ill feelings I had felt for him were gone. All I wanted to do now was embrace what was happening. I wanted all of him.

His lips kissed down my body until he got to the hem of my black lace underwear. He pulled them off and used his hands to part my thighs. His head dove right in between and he started using his tongue to lick at my opening and play at my clit.

He gently bit and sucked on it which sent jolts of excitement through my body. I let small low moans as he continued working on me with his mouth. I could feel my climax begin to build the more he pleasured me. I was just about to go over the edge when he pulled away. He kissed back up my body to my lips.

He stood up from the bed and began to undress himself completely. My eyes landed on his impressive shaft and I couldn't help but lick my lips. He walked over to where I was laying and took my hand to wrap around him.