Time To Pay The Price

Sterling

I paced around the warehouse as my father disclosed the update about King. Apparently after seeing all the sick things and evidence, his father removed him from the company and locked his ass up.

It was pleasing to know that he was taken care of, but I still intended to keep an eye on him. That way if his father ever decides to go soft I can be there to make sure he still pays for the hell he put Isabelle through.

"So, now that we've got that squared away, have the Tunts arrived?" My father asked, moving on to the purpose of our meeting here.

I stopped pacing and gave him my full attention. "Yes. They're in the basement and still knocked out."

"This is something I'll let you handle how you see fit." He's been in my shoes before, he knows how important it is to get revenge and make the ones who have wronged us pay. "If you feel in over your head, I'll be up here to take over if necessary."

He knows that I intend to end the lives of the Tunts tonight. I see no other way that this ends, they will never stop. Especially Elise, she'll just be out to get me once she sees me murder Jude and I cannot allow that.

"Thank you." I responded with a blank expression. "I think I've got it this time."

I turned and headed down the steps of the basement to the room where I had Ronnie watching the Tunts. My father followed behind me but kept his distance to give me my space. I took a glance at the monitors and noticed the Tunts were waking up, which meant it was time to begin.

My father stayed in the other room as I entered the room containing the Tunts. The moment I looked at them, I felt the darkness from the last time we were in this room together take over. But this time, it was even worse.

"Welcome." A malicious smirk crossed my lips. "I was hoping we wouldn't have to see each other again, but one of you just couldn't take being exiled."

They all looked at each other, then their eyes landed on Jude.

"What did you do?" Elise's father grunted. "You're the one who disappeared without a warning. What the fuck did you do?!"

"I'll tell you what he did." I spoke, grabbing all of their attention. "He decided to try to bait me by using the love of my life. He was going to try to take me out, which I refuse to allow happen."

"Sterling." Elise called my name, getting me to focus on her. "Let's talk about this please? Surely we can get this straightened out."

"Shut the fuck up." I snarled with disgust. "There was one stipulation to let you all go the last time, one of you crossed the line and now it's time to pay the price."

"Fuck you!" Jude shouted. "You deserved to have me come for you after what you did!"

I turned to him, inching close with a menacing look in my eyes. Then without a warning, I gave him a hard punch to his face. "And you deserve everything you're about to receive."

I walked over to the table of tools that I had Ronnie bring in earlier. I have wasted enough of my time with the Tunts. As satisfying as it will be to end them, I don't have any intention of allowing them to take any more of my time than necessary.

Grabbing a knife, I headed over to Jude calmly and pulled his chair in front of the rest of his family. He's the one who decided the fate of his family, so I'll be making a show out of him.

"Now, let's get started." I shot him a taunting smile before taking the sharp knife to his finger, severing it.

He cried out in pain as a look of horror had taken over his face. Elise and her mother both let out a scream and her father began to shout. They were already losing their minds over something so little, unfortunately for them this is only the beginning.

I continued with my torture, using various instruments to take Jude apart piece by piece. The entire time I felt a calmness over me. I was satisfied with seeing him in agony and in pain. Not because I enjoyed what I was doing, but because I was enjoying the fact these assholes were finally getting what I should have done the first time we were here together.

"Stop it!" Elise cried out as Jude continued to let out his cries of pain. "Sterling you are a monster!"

I paused for a moment, and walked over to her. "Call me what you want you cunt, but it won't phase me. If taking out the enemy who threatens to harm what's mine makes me a monster, I'll gladly accept the title!"

I backed up and decided to end Jude's suffering, he was just a bloody stump with no limbs now. Picking up the ax on the table, I gripped it tightly with my blood soaked hands. Then with one swift move, Jude Tunts head was disconnected from his body.

Heavy breaths left my body as Elise and her parents cried. I was beginning to get annoyed and I knew it was time to shut them up for good.

Gripping the ax tightly in my hands, ended both of Elise's parents' lives. Now she was the only one who was left. She was bawling at this point and it even looked like she had pissed herself. It was a fucking pathetic sight.

"And now, it ends with the one who started all this shit." I sneered coldly as I looked upon her. "All you had to do was accept a break up, but you couldn't do that. Tell me Elise, was all of this really worth it?"

"No." She responded through her sobs. "Sterling, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I learned my lesson. Please let me go, you don't have to do this."

"That's where you're wrong." I responded. "I know you. I know that if I were to let you go after this you would be out for my blood. You're even crazy enough I wouldn't put it past you to kill Isabelle just to spite me. Which is why this has to end here."

"Sterling!" She began to beg. "Please! Ster—"

Before she could finish my name, I swung the ax and watched as the life left her eyes. Then it was quiet.

I looked around the room, blood was soaking the floor and my clothes. My eyes fell onto the now lifeless bodies and I felt nothing as I looked at them. There was no remorse inside me for my actions, the Tunts had this coming and it was just a matter of time.

Turning around, I exited the room and noticed my father stepping away from the monitors. He had clearly been watching the entire time. He saw what I did to them, he saw me take their lives.

"Are you okay?" He asked as his eyes filled with concern.

My throat bobbed as I swallowed before responding. "I'm fine. I know what I did and I have no regrets. This is all over and now we can finally move past this."