You Have Two Options

Sterling

"It's so nice to see you at the dinner table again Sterling." Elise's mother smiled in my direction. "Elise said that you had a special announcement for us."

"I do." I nodded. "But I'd prefer to get to that once we've gotten to dessert."

I needed to buy enough time for them to eat the meal that's been prepared. I invited them over to my penthouse, it was the best way to make sure this plan was executed perfectly. I'm working on borrowed time, I can't have anything go wrong.

"Okay." Her mother nodded.

One of my personal guards came into the room with the food, ready to be served. I didn't want to hire anyone on the outside. My guards have Non-disclosure agreements, what happens here tonight is something that will be kept between my people and me.

"This looks good." Elise's father, Stephen, spoke as the plate was set down in front of him.

It was a simple dish being served, just spaghetti with some sauce and salad. I didn't want to go too extravagant, they're not that special

I observed as everyone began to dig into the meal. The food is fine, it's the wine in their glasses that's been tampered with. It was the best way to slip something in to knock them out, plus if they noticed I wasn't eating questions would be raised.

We made small talk here and there, I kept mostly to myself and just watched. I noticed the way Elise's brother—adopted brother—looked at her. It was sickening, he had nothing but lust in his eyes. I don't know how I managed to miss that.

Everyone finished and I took a look at my watch. Everyone's glasses are empty and it's just a matter of minutes before they begin to feel drowsy and pass out. That's when the real fun will begin.

"Sterling." Elise batted her eyes at me. "What's this special announcement? I'm getting impatient, can we get on with it."

I looked between the four people in front of me. I noticed Elise's parent's eyes glossed over, it was beginning to work.

"Sure." I shot her a dark smirk. "The announcement is, I'm finally breaking free from you and this bullshit. I know everything Elise and your entire family is about to feel my wrath."

"What?" Her face drained of color as she furrowed her brows. "What are you talking about?"

"What the hell is going on?" Elise's brother asked, looking at me and then his parents. "Something isn't right here."

"You'd be correct." It was too late now, there's nothing they could do to stop this. "I drugged you, I have a place that's more fitting for this conversation."

Stephen tried to get out of his seat, anger had taken over his face. "You son of—"

He didn't get to say anything else because he fell face first onto the ground. One by one, each of the Tunts began to pass out. Elise was the last one, the look of fear on her face as I looked at her with darkness and animosity was priceless.

I stood up from my seat. "It's time."

My guard who served the meal radioed the rest of them and the Tunts were taken out of my penthouse. Luckily my elevator goes right to the parking garage which I had reserved for my personal use. This made it easy to avoid any bystanders see the four people carried out of the building.

Once they were loaded into the SUV near the elevator door, I got into my car and headed for the warehouse. Everything's going according to plan, in just a few hours I'll have these fuckers taken care of and then I can go explain everything to Isabelle with the ability to reassure her that this is all over.