I Want To Label Us

Isabelle

"Did you have a good birthday?" I asked from the passenger side of the Lamborghini. He wanted me to come home with him tonight and well, I wasn't about to let him down on his birthday.

"I did." He placed his hand firmly on my thigh. "It was a nice surprise to see you and that cake was amazing."

I couldn't help but smile at his compliment. "Thank you, I did my very best just for you."

He continued driving for a few minutes longer, then he turned into the parking garage. We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand, leading the way to his penthouse. It was silent, I could tell there was something on his mind.

We walked into the penthouse and he shut the door, locking it up tightly. I watched him for a moment, debating on whether or not I wanted to ask him what was going on in his head. Of course, I chose to not just let it go.

"Something's on your mind." I informed him of my observation. "Are you going to tell me what it is or keep it to yourself?"

He stripped off his suit jacket and placed it on a nearby chair before turning to me. "I guess I want to talk to you about something but I don't want any pressure on you."

"Okay." I nodded in response. "Just tell me what it is, then I'll tell you whether or not we should save it for another day."

"A few people I talked to asked about how we were and it got me thinking." He exhaled a low breath as he closed the gap between us. "Look, I know we're supposed to be taking this slow and I feel like we've been doing great at that. One thing I know though is that I love you, I'd move mountains for you if I could."

"Okay." I took in all of his words, even if he wasn't being very clear. "Where exactly is this going Sterling?"

"I want to label us." His icy blue eyes peered into my gray orbs. "I want to at the very least be able to call you my girlfriend again. I don't want people to think you're just some girl I'm seen with here and there, you're much more than that."

"Okay." I don't have to give it another thought, he's everything I want and he's really proven himself since I've given him his second chance. "I'll be your girlfriend."

"Really?" He seemed surprised by my willingness.

"Yes." I smiled, I know in my heart I'm making the right decision here. "I love you too."

He doesn't respond with words, instead his hands gripped my waist and his lips crashed down on mine. I could feel his need and desire as his lips dominated mine. I could feel the excitement coursing through my veins as the kiss grew more and more intense.

Finally, he broke it. He didn't give me the chance to question it as he threw me over his shoulder and led the way to his bedroom. He kicked the door open and gently threw me onto the bed.

I sat up, watching as he began to remove his tie. He set it on the bed, obviously there's a plan for that or it would have ended up on the floor just like his shirt and his pants. He was down to his boxers when he got onto the bed and hovered over me.

His hand found it's way to my lower thigh, moving up and under my dress. "This looks so fucking sexy on you, I couldn't help all the dirty thoughts that went through my head every time I looked at your ass in it."

"Oh yeah?" I seductively bit my bottom lip.

"Yes." He practically growled as he flipped me over so I was now on my hands and knees. "But to do those dirty dirty things to you Sweetheart, I need to get this dress off of you."

His fingers brushed my skin, sending chills down my spine as he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. I remained in my position as he gently removed the dress, leaving me in only the green lace thong I wore specifically for me.

He ran his knuckle up my slit, causing me to shiver as a wave of pleasure went through my body. "Green, my favorite color. It's almost like you knew I'd be seeing them today, now I can't wait to see them on my floor."

He gripped the fabric firmly and practically ripped it off of my body. He took his hand and began to rub up and down my pussy, causing me to get wetter. I could feel the anticipation building inside of me, I wanted to feel every inch of him inside of me.

He took his hand away and grabbed my wrists. I felt the silk on my skin as he began to tie them together, this way he had complete control over me.

Once my wrists were tied he placed a pillow underneath me to give me some support. I wasn't sure what his next move was, not until I felt two of his fingers plunge into my pussy. I couldn't help the low moan that left my body as he began to pump them in and out of me.

He quickened his pace, thrusting them into me as deep as he could as his thumb began to rub my clit. He continued to get rougher, making my body come closer and closer to climaxing. Before I knew it I was letting out loud moans as my body convulsed around his fingers.

I only had a moment to come down from my climax before I heard the wrapper from the condom. Then I felt the tip of his shaft at my entrance, rubbing up and down to tease me some more. I could feel my body slightly shake as I was already sensitive from my orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." He grunted as he thrusted into me, hard.

He gripped my hips as he began to pound in and out of me. I could feel him going as deep as he could and it felt so damn good. He quickened his pace, going harder in and out of me which caused loud moans to escape from my lips as I felt myself getting closer to my edge once again.

He moved his hands from my hips, grabbing my with one to raise me up as the other wrapped around my waist. He began to kiss my neck, giving me a few bites here and there. My body could no longer take it and I felt another orgasm take over my body, his grip on me was the only thing that kept me from collapsing on the bed.

As I felt myself tighten around his cock I noticed his grunts getting closer and closer. Right as my orgasm finished he thrusted hard into me and tightening his grip on my body. I felt him throbbing inside of me as he came.

We were both breathing heavily at this point. We stayed in our position for a moment as we let our bodies come down from the moment.

Once his breathing was steady again, he loosened his grip on me and placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "I love you Isabelle, so fucking much."

I couldn't help the smile that crossed my lips. "I love you too."