★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

"Human soul reanimation

"Human soul reanimation."

The words fell deaf to the man's ears, a ringing sound ruptured itself, causing the surrounding sounds to mute themselves.

It wasn't until his eyes saw that the girl was looking at him with furrowed eyebrows, her lips moving.

The ringing stopped and his hearing continued once more.

"Is everything alright Malcolm? The girl asks, halting their movements in the mists of the dimmed hallway.

"Huh? Yes, I'm fine, I apologize, your statement had cut me off guard." The male takes a deep breath, attempting to steady out his breathing once more.

The girl just continued to look at him, awaiting him to continue, she then placed a comforting hand on the man's shoulder, urging him to believe that he's okay.

  Showing her a white smile, he then returns his arm to secure the one of the female, locking their arms once more as he begins to lead the way once more.

The girl faked in awe as they walked through the big enough hallway that was well decorated with several paintings and small artifacts.

The man smiled to himself as he then interrupts the flow and takes a left down a dimmed smaller hallway.

The cogs in the girl's mind switch as she figures out that he's leading her away from his exhibit room, this is different than the blueprint she had acquired.

Keeping the same composure, she thinks quickly as she uses her sharp index finger on her left hand to puncture her palm, quickly feeling the pace of the blood seep and drop from her bleeding palm onto the carpet of the floor, leaving a quiet trail.

After a while of walking through various hallways, they were faced with a dead-end of a grand wooden set of double doors.

"Now, here my dear is the most exclusive exhibit I own!" The man then eagerly opens the door and light instantly flashes in her unexpected eyes, burning her (e/c) hues for much longer than necessary.

Once her eyes were able to settle the sight before her, literally took her breath away.

This is what Kurapika must have felt back then when he first saw the artificial Kurta, how he donned the stale scarlet eyes.

She couldn't even move her eyes out of place, it reminded her of what she had experienced when she first smelled the iron of the village when her eyes saw the first bodies on the ground.

Yet that was way worse, this came to be a close second.

Upon hundreds upon hundreds of shelves, there were glass cases of scarlet eyes.

"H-how?" The girl asked, her voice was in awe yet couldn't be distinguished between a positive or negative reaction.

With a wide grin, the male before her boasts, his pearly whites looked brighter considering they were in a mirrored room that was laced with bright LED lights, nearly blinding the girl.