꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂

It was as if a photo was taken, everything stood still for a moment that seemed much longer than what it really was

There were several gasps as the people around them started to wonder what was happening, not so much as panic but severe questioning rang about, the echoes of several rang.

Leorio couldn't think fast enough as the girl brought him closer to her body, much as a mother would to a child before a stranger.

"Be quiet." The whisper of the female spoke, her words much more stable than what was going on in the inside.

Her heart was thumping with frightening anticipation as she waited for the oncoming storm.

So there it was, silence bestowed upon the entirety of the area, no more murmurs, no more questioning. Just pure silence.

The calm before the storm.

They say that silence is the worst dread of all.

It was true, the overwhelming dread that still coursed through the veins of the girl as if some safety mechanism raged, despite the feeling of pins and needles seize their movement upwards, the feeling remained.

The silence didn't linger too much longer till the sounds of things hitting the granite floor sounded.

The sounds were sporadic, with no murmurs or whispers just the sounds of something of weight hitting the floor.

The sounds didn't stop all at once but slowed down till no more sounds were heard.

At this, the blaring lights turned back on, almost blinding the two.

The girl let go of Leorio as she looked around the room which was too quiet to cater to the hundreds of people that were here before.

The girl's (e/c) eyes opened a bit wider as the sight before her startled her to her core.

There were hundreds of bodies on the floor, sprinkling around those who weren't.

Out of the hundreds of people that were all standing just a mere ten minutes ago, there were only about a hundred that stood unphased at the fact that the people they were just conversing with are all on the floor, unmoving.

The girl, without moving her lips too much spoke to the taller, obviously confused male beside her.

"Don't look phased, we'll be alright. This has to be the main event."

Leorio, although had sweat dripping from his forehead, fixed his posture and regained his composure following the girl's strict orders.

The eyes of the girl moved to the suspicious three that she had taken note of before, just to see that none of them were among them, nor were they on the floor with the others.

Her eyes glanced up at the grand staircase that split into two separated staircases, one to the left and the other on the right.

Leading her (e/c) eyes upwards to the top of the staircase where the two became one, there they stood. The three people whom she took note of before.