✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥

"This would be the best time to scope out Chrollo's hideout, those two are gone, and lord knows when they'll return

"This would be the best time to scope out Chrollo's hideout, those two are gone, and lord knows when they'll return. This may be our only free opportunity." (Y/n) tries to convince her reluctant friend, holding her two hands within her own.

"(Y/n), you know I love you, and I would do anything for you, but do you hear yourself? You know this is going to be dangerous." She's honest with her concerns; her eyes gloss over the (e/c) ones of her friend, trying to find any hesitation or reluctance but finding none.

She sighs and closes her eyes, thinking for a moment.

She sighs, "Fine, but we have to devise a plan and a plan B. I'm too cute to die." She smiles as the excited giggles escape her best friend's lips as she lets go of her hands to jump around in happiness.

"Thank you! I knew you'd be there for me!" She then launches herself at Himawari, causing her to fall over onto the floor with a muted bang.

"Oww, my ass."

They pause and laugh together, sharing these few moments of peace before the storm.

So once we get close enough, we'll swallow 'Chamelion Blossom,' which allows us to use its properties to become invisible to the naked eye, allowing us to sneak in. We'll conceal our presence so we go unnoticed. If the plan turns south, then I'll use my 'Angel's Pace', to leave as fast as possible." (Y/n) repeated the plan, with Himawari listening intently.

"I'll place a Nen patch on you if we need you to refuel. I know that if the time comes to abandon the mission, you'll need all the Nen you can muster up, I'll have to back you up since my Nen isn't used for offense, but I can still use it as a defense if needed."

(Y/n) shook her head, agreeing with the further intricate parts of the plan as the both of them rushed to put on their dark clothes, (Y/n) extending her closet to her friend.

Himawari tightens her satchel on her shoulder as her friend finishes tying her boots.

"Ready?" Himawari asks, double-checking their surroundings just to make sure they aren't going to forget anything.