✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

It could be compared to an atomic bomb going off in the distance

The words that were thrown into soundwaves that reached the blonde Kurta's ears sounded in aftermath compared to the movements of the girl's lips.

His eyes looked from her blurry scarlet eye to her quivering lips as she shook uncontrollably in his arms.

The scene before him felt like several other scenes he had already lived with her, ones that were scripted with similar words, just at different cutscenes out of sequence.

She was hysterical, to say the least. She held the jar with her eye in it close to her, her body shielding them from even the blonde she had grown to trust.

As her eye closes, small flashes appear from behind her closed eyelid.

Flashes of red, flashes of flames.

A scene from a medical room plays as she can hear her own screams as strangers get closer to one of her eyes.

Right before the expected pain began, another scene played. This time she was in her kitchen, pouring some tea into two tea cups, "(Y/n), you're up early, aren't you darling?"

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝙿𝙾𝚅‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I turn around, almost jumping out of my skin at his voice.

"Kurapika! I almost spilled the hot water!"

My voice spoke on its own without my permission, I tried to open my mouth to say, but it was as if I was immobile. I can't move or speak independently, yet my body is on autopilot.

Looking through my eyes, I saw Kurpaika walking closer. His unbuttoned shirt lay lazily on his shoulders as his chest almost glistened against the morning glow of the rising sun.

"Here, let me take that for you then,"

His words were honey dripping down the side of a teacup, the warmth melting off his tongue as it dripped from his lips to my ears.