✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

She breathed out into him, sobs reverberating from her throat as she wept into him, her knuckles turning white at the tension she held his jacket with.

He could tell that she was shaking in his arms, shakes that weren't from her crying, shakes that were caused by a release of held emotion, emotion so strong that she had to express her internal feelings physically.

He tucked his face into her neck, her hair reminding him of her scent now so close after so long almost seemed too good to be true, for after everything that had happened to him happened to them, why was he blessed with this solace of his lover now?

Did he really have her back in his arms, or was this just another moment of false hope for a bit of normalcy?

As the thoughts ran through his head, he decided that even if it weren't to last, he would still make the most of it, make most of his one and only knowing who he is, and relish the feeling of her in his arms, feeling her heart race against his own beating heart, to be able to breathe in her scent, see her and speak to her without holding anything back.

"Don't. Don't apologize. Not now. Just let me hold you."

His voice sounded tired to her; he sounded so exhausted it pained her.

Lifting her head, she saw her blonde with soft clouded scarlet eyes, a pained expression on his face as slim streams of tears leaked from the corners of his eyes.

She gasps seeing this, seeing her lover cry; She lets go of his jacket and cups his face, her eye flickering between the two scarlet gems as she breathes heavily, almost unable to believe she has returned to him after so long.

As Kurapika looked into her crying eye, his heart thumped rapidly against his chest, a feeling of longing and heartbreak knocking at the chambers of his heart.

"I love you, oh God, how much I love you." Kurpaika started, pulling his own hands up to mirror her actions and cupping her cheeks, something he won't take for granted ever again. A feeling of relief and sorrow flush through him as he collects himself,