✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥

"What do you think he's going to tell us?" The white-haired tween asked the older blonde as they continued heading towards the abandoned carnival, a suiting place for the fuchsia-haired joker

Kurapika took a moment to think of a decent response; he knew Hisoka had details on the one-eyed Kurta, so perhaps he'll be willing to lend a hand if it led to him getting what he wanted, meaning the death of other troupe members, but is that it? Is that all he wanted?

"I'm not sure what other intel or information he may have, but I do know that he'll go to great lengths to fight Chrollo, and if that includes killing off members, then he'll find a way to do it; I don't think he wants our help, but most likely it's for his gain as well, we'll just have to wait and see what options we'll have to weigh out." The blonde responded as he held open the metal gate for Killua to slide in.

"So you're fine with him going after Chrollo too?" Killua asks, his blue eyes looking into Kurapika's gray ones.

Killua could see different emotions swirl within his eyes, from sorrow to anger, then to uncertainty.

"I'm not sure if I can answer that right now."

Kurapika then turned to begin walking once more, the tween assassin hesitating before he, too, sprinted to catch up once again.

"Is this about your resolve?" Killua asks, which causes the Kurta's eyes to widen for a mere moment; feeling called out, Kurapika then turns around to his younger friend, a look of questioning but confidence laced his features.

Killua took his silence as an opportunity to elaborate.

"I know it's obvious, but things have changed since YorkNew; your enemy isn't just yours, it's also hers, but the question is, are you still fighting him for you, or are you now fighting for her and her resolve instead? When things are said and done, will you be able to live with what you'll do? Will you finally be satisfied?"

A soft breeze begins to blow through the invacant abandoned carnival, and sounds of creaking blow with the wind, unintentionally making the vicinity tenser.