★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★

It was only three days later when the sudden knocking was heard

Or it should be labeled more like a pounding.

Rushing to her door, the female peeked through the small peephole, standing on her toes ever so slightly.

"Here, let me." The soft voice of the blonde sent melodies to the girl's ear as they whispered their way to her ears from behind her.

Leaning over her, the male looks through the peephole, seeing his friend clad in a blue suit matched with a teal tie, a briefcase, held tightly in his hand as the male vigorously taps his foot on the ground waiting rather impatiently.

"We could just leave him out there." The blonde let out a small joke the sound of a faint smile wasn't missed by the smaller girl.

"He's your friend! That's rude!" The girl laughs in response despite how funny the male's remark was. She then sent a soft elbow his way, trying to stifle the remainder of her giggles.

The blonde let out an airy laugh in response, "Fine, let the dog in." A faint trail of amusement laced his words as he backed away from the back of the female to allow her to open the door.

The girl rolled her eyes as she unlocks the door, opening it with excitement.

"Hi Leorio, My name is (y/n) nice to-" Sadly the girl was caught off as a gust of wind passes her, confusion instantly flashes her face as she recovers from whiplash.

From within her apartment, she could see Leorio holding Kurapika by the shoulders, looking over his shoulder every so often at the confused girl, who now tilted her head, not understanding what was going on.

From their little huddle, she could hear them whispering (mainly Leorio), and she took note of Kurapikas red cheeks, like really red cheeks.

From the huddle, Kurapika desperately tried to shake off the slightly older man, "She's really attractive no? Do you like her? OH! Do I like her?!" The apples on the glassed eyed man's cheek started to tint pink as he looked at her standing there, she looked cute dumbfounded, her head tilted like a confused puppy.

"-Oh and she dresses cute too!" Leorio commented as he referred to her black leggings and a large fit dark purple sweater, along with her mismatched socks.

Getting extremely annoyed with Leorio's straightforwardness, the blonde violently elbows Leorio's side, earning a very dramatic groan as he refocused his attention on his blonde friend.

"Don't you dare come on to her, you'll make her uncomfortable, I doubt she'd be interested anyway." The blonde mumbled to the groaning oaf, his cheeks still very warm.

"Right, you're interested in her, got it." Leorio huffed as he calmed down a bit.

"I- don't put words in my mouth! I never said that!" The blonde fumed, earning a very comical laugh from his suited friend, who in turn, bent over to slap his knee laughing like a maniac.