✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞

He was always a patient man, a willing one too

He never sought out to change fate nor did he ever try to evade fate.

To him, he walked every day with death beside him, yet with every step of the way, his heartbeat never swayed.

For most of his life, Chrollo had walked alone, or in specific time frames walked with few, he had even come to appreciate those who admire and serve under him as his legs.

He had always known that specifics were inevitable, unchanging life events such as the Kurta Massacre or the Chain User himself.

He remained enduring, even to this day, even to this exact moment as he looked into 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, even as he looked at the page where the ink drawing of the corner of a spider's web was drawn onto, directly at the bottom right corner of the page.

Even as the print disappeared before his eye before it conjured onto his right thumb, imprinting its mark onto his thumbs pad.

So she had touched it after all.

It was a gamble to trust Aureolin, although it wasn't hard to convince the man to ploy this, all it took was for the Nostrade's daughter's ability to convince him.

Not that his fortune was anything spectacular, rather it was or not still didn't affect the inevitable outcome.

He now knew where she was, how she felt, and her current state of mind.

She was for a moment, frozen with anxiety before being thrown into the pits of fear before his wrists began to slightly sting.

He smirked to himself assuming what she was trying to evade.

From the slight burning of his wrists, he could tell that she was trying to erase the mark with burning water.

It was futile.

He was using an ability formerly known as 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, a stolen ability that he had stolen a handful of years ago, believing that it would possibly come in handy more than what it generally offered.