★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★

It was the weight on his chest that had originally awoken the blonde

It was the weight on his chest that had originally awoken the blonde. Yet the sunlight seeping through, hitting itself against his closed eyelid didn't help either.

The blonde had started to stir, his arms and legs attempting to move into a comfortable position. Yet, the weight on his chest stayed.

Opening his grey eyes, the first thing they see is a white ceiling. The ceiling was an off-white with crown molding in the corners, Seeing as this was unfamiliar to the male Kurta, this causes his eyes to blink a couple of times, his head trying to grasp any recollection.

Yet to his dismay, he found non.

Blinking his sleep away, the male then brings his right hand to his hair, pushing several thick strands out of his way. With a tired groan, the male then decides to prop himself on his elbows, his back now against a colder hard surface.

The weight that was on his chest now slid down to his lap, causing him to actually take notice and look down.

There it was, a rather chunky orange tabby, wide awake with his big round green eyes, just staring up at the other male.

Kurapika blinks a few times, briefly bewildered as to why (y/n)'s cat was on him.

Then it clicked slowly, causing the cogs in his brain to turn in motion and realization.

Removing his eyes from the cats, he looks around the toasty room.

He had never been in here before, The room was white just as its ceiling, there were a few pieces of artwork that decorated the otherwise naked walls.

Different paintings of flowers donned the walls, bringing some color to their surfaces.

Moving his eyes along, the male took note of a medium brown colored wooden dresser which had a decently sized mirror attached to the back creating a vanity.

On that dresser, there were little trinkets here and there, a few perfume bottles, and a couple of succulent plants decorated the surface.

Moving his head to the left of the room, his grey eyes landed on a rather large window with cream-colored mesh drapes, letting the golden sunlight seep through.

With the window there was also a nook, a few decorative pillows were propped and a stack of books rested in the middle of the engraved nook.

Continuing his tour, his eyes landed on the right side of the bed.

Wait.

A bed? The bed? He was sleeping in what he presumed to be her bed? This was more likely her room than not so where was she?

The male then looked down at Cookie, his hands reaching for the ball of fluff.

"I'm truly sorry but I have to get up now." The Kurta mumbled to the cat, not wanting to upset the creature.