✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞

He couldn't have heard him correctly

He couldn't have uttered those cursed words.

(Y/n)?

A spider?

The original number eight?

The blank stare of Kurapika caused the magician to snicker behind his hand, his icy glare faltering as he did so.

Jumping down from the carousel horse, the joker strutted a bit closer to the blonde before halting halfway.

"I knew that she was a Kurta but what I didn't know is how much you care for her, I shouldn't have underestimated you."

The magician spoke as he held his arms closer to his body, attempting to contain himself and his intents.

The fists of Kurapika tightened as his thoughts raced toward any obvious evidence that would indicate Hisoka's implications towards her.

There wasn't anything he caught on, there wasn't a clear reason as to why she would have been a former spider.

The only thing that could be considered a red flag is that other than her being a Kurta and brief stories of her becoming a nen master and becoming a Hunter, there wasn't anything else he knew about her or what else she had to go through to get where she is today.

What proof did Hisoka have to validate his accusations?

"How is this viable? How dare you throw these accusations without providing any evidence? What do you take me for?" Kurapika shouted at the redhead, who in turn grinned at the anger radiating off of the unripe blonde.

He's grown so much since the auction, perhaps he should be pursuing him instead of Chrollo and the other troupe members.

Hisoka then unwrapped his arms from around his torso to point in a direction, looking back onto the blonde whose grey eyes also lingered towards the direction that his long fingers pointed in.

"If you care, I can show you your proof."

。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。