✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞

☆ ·: ;;;;;;;;, 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕, 𝒆𝒊: 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓-𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 / 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒙

☆ ·: ;;;;;;;;, 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕, 𝒆𝒊: 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓-𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 / 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒙.: ;;;;;;;;;;; ;;:・☆

They always say that time heals. That the scars will fade with time, and that it's alright to be a bit damaged.

Perhaps it's alright for some, maybe even possible to endure and succeed onwards with their life, their personal potential.

Yet, unlike others, some people are stuck. They're stuck within the same loop of emotions, rather it was grief or denial, or perhaps it's even the false sense of comfort or hope, just enough for their minds to just skip around the harsh reality that exists, to save them from the insanity from within, clawing at the back of their mind, the small trickles of faint needles that probe the back of your head ever-so-often.

The constant need to find peace within yourself yet almost unknowingly know that there's a small, limited chance to ever be granted that peace.

It was hard to think of anything else when you're so discouraged, so damaged to even move.

Her harsh gaze ponders as her one good eye looks beyond the gray city below, the constant pattering of the rain drone out all other sounds within her oddly frigid home.

Despite the blanket that drips around her form, she remains cold, yet doesn't have the energy to adjust the comfort surrounding her.

This sight wasn't strange, however, there had been several moments of discouragement like this in the past.

Days when she wouldn't be able to move, shower, or even eat. She had honestly tried to become better at her days of depression, she didn't want her gloominess to affect her lover, who on the other hand was doing his best to plan the next steps, so they would be ready to move on once more when she was once again ready to continue.

She was moving slowly out of her depression stages, she was eating and walking around, cleaning up a bit (despite it being hard to find anything since Kurapika cleans up so nicely).