✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞

*:

*:.,..:*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍/𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚎*:.,..:*:,..,..:*.:

"Gah! Get the fuck off of me!" The girl yelled and thrashed about, trying to get loose from her restraints

"It's not working! Why are the sedates not working?!" A high-pitched female sounded, hollering from beside the girl as she fumbled with the syringe she had in her possession.

"You stupid bitch!" The scarlet of the girl's singular eye glared down at her as the more diminutive woman looked deep into her hatred void.

"That really fucking hurt!" She yelled at her, which caused the girl to fall back onto her bottom, her hands behind her, holding her up as she stared at the girl before her, filled to the brim with bloodlust.

'She's gonna annihilate me!" The nurse thought as she froze in place while others in the room were in a slight panic.

This wasn't supposed to go this way, after the removal she was going to be sedated then transported to his estate, she wasn't supposed to be immune to the sedation!

The one-eyed girl could tell that she was visibly shaking as she stared into her empty petrified hues.

"Order another one! we'll use as many as it takes!" The holler of a man to her left caused her head to move to the source, now staring at him as well as her eye gleaming the horror-filled hues of hell.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you all for what you've done!" The girl screamed as she pulled on her leather restraints with all of her remaining energy, which honestly came from rage and adrenaline.

As she pulled the cuff that was tightly secured around her right wrist, sounds of ripping caused everyone to go into a panic, how could they have known that this is what the rage of a Kurta is?

How could they have known that this was a suicide mission from the get-go?

Upon pulling the restraint further, the girl was able to pull her wrist to her chest, now free of her right binding, the leather cuff still around her wrist was the least of her worries.