☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽

Killua watched as his former teacher stare out into the setting sun, almost too stunned to speak, too stunned to do anything really

Killua wasn't good at being in uncomfortable situations like these, the only time where he felt a way similar to this was when he saw Gon kill Neferpitou, seeing his best friend turn into something horrifying and merciless was hard enough when all he could do at that moment was cry for him, cry for his pain and trauma, he felt absolutely helpless.

Clenching his fists, the white-haired teen took a silent vow.

He would never let any of his friends get hurt again, nevertheless, lose themselves.

He started with Gon, and now he'll continue with (y/n), the first teacher whom he truly appreciated and cared for.

It stung seeing her like this, seeing her, or at least one part of her the part that she currently is forced to be in this moment, only a fraction of her true character, it was indeed a shame.

He was in the middle of a side quest but he knew Alluka would understand his delay, especially if it were for a friend.

He'd have to introduce the two someday.

For a moment he thought about his little sister, and how much he changed since the chimera ants, how much Gon had grown up to be, even after Nanika saved him, and he knew if Gon were here and not with his dead-beat dad Ging, he'd want to help his teach too.

So in a way, he was going to help her for the both of them, himself and Gon.

While Killua stood reflecting, the girl stood enraged.

She was silent, as silent as a midnight breeze, her brain couldn't focus on one thing at a time as she stood there, not even registering the setting sun that her absent gaze was set upon.

Despite KIllua telling her this information, no flashbacks made themselves present, and nothing rang a bell but she knew nothing would, after all, she was the one that created this ability.

She created the ability for her to use on others, not so much as for a thief to steal it and use it on herself.

Or, maybe at one point, she trusted Chrollo enough to just hand the ability over, that being said, she had no recollection of doing so, so chances are she gave it to him under his manipulation and he used the ability right back on her for her to forget she created this ability in the first place.