☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽

Through the black abyss that had dressed the early morning sky, silence dressed the residence

For an hour earlier this wasn't the case, for there were sounds of chaos about, the sounds of papers flying and a struggle between two figures danced a violent dance behind the pale linen curtains that swayed with the wind of the open windows that replaced several parts of the wall.

Though the world outside the estate remained silent, it wasn't just as quiet behind those window walls.

"I told you that I don't know who the fuck you were talking about!" The gruff voice of a young man broke the momentary sounds of grunts and various things falling over.

"Then who was the girl you described?" The stale and stoic voice responded as the sounds of metal chains grinded against each other.

"Gah!-" The chains tightened around the neck of the younger man caused him to voice his struggle with gasps and several grunts before the chain-user loosened them just enough for the man to speak clearly.

"Who is the girl you described?" The chain-user asked once more, his raging scarlet eyes sending fierce daggers down to the wet green ones of the young male below him.

"I-I Don't know, I've only seen her in passing, I swear!" The young man known as Reid spoke, shaken fear evident within his vibrating words.

"Then tell me where." The blonde spoke from behind his clenched teeth, his long blonde hair hiding shielding most of his face as he leaned down, his right hand having his chains wrapped around as he pulled them slightly, but enough to cause Reid extreme discomfort.

The bloody hands of the green-eyed wielder grasped at the chains which were wrapped around his bruised pale neck, his ruined fingernails trying everything in his power to loosen these dammed chains which were causing him such an extreme agony.

Kurapika's chains were now bloodied with the wet blood from Reid's fingernails and palms as he continued to claw at them for any type of mercy from the blonde. 

Reid, removing his left hand from unmoving chains, pointed to his desk, which his back was currently against, his bloodied palm patting the top of the desk, blindly patting around the wooden slab that was dressed in various books and papers in mild disarray.