☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽

The soft breeze almost seemed nostalgic in a sense, almost as if it were a photo frozen in a freshly taken photograph created just to freeze this specle of a moment in time

The way the rays of the high sun made herself visible through the cracks and small openings that the trees and their branches were kind enough to spare, caused the area below to receive and spare dim light through the constant motion of the flowing leaves of such trees.

These soft shifting rays of the sun often placed themselves upon the walking wanderer who was walking these unvacant woods.

The wanderer in speaking had been walking for quite some time, long enough for her to lose track of time or even lose track of her current space of reality.

With the soft sounds of the forest, it was easy for her thoughts to begin speaking and themself wander inside that pretty head of hers.

Her thoughts spoke of nothing of importance as she watched each of her steps, one right in front of the other, pacing them in a steady constant motion, urging her on further into the forest.

Her mind was quite blank after all, no specific whispers were keeping her company nor was she eager to have such.

It had been a while since she was out here like this, a new thought blooms within her head, causing her to look up from the forest floor to the endless walls of the forest, her (e/c) squinting slightly as they roam over the edges of the forest, all of her scenes blossom inside her head through the lenses of her accepting eyes.

Though despite being in such a haven-like setting, there was a nagging feeling tugging on the loose tresses of her mind, much like a child dragging their mum.

Noticing this nagging feeling, the girl paused and looked around, her body rotating along with her eyes, doing an entire 360, yet nothing of a hazard showed itself to the girl.

For another moment, the girl brings her left hand up to remove some loose hair from her eyes, causing her to look down once more at the forest floor.

As she opens her eyes, they look down at her bare feet, the white dress blowing slightly in the breeze, almost tickling her legs.