꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁𓊈𒆜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ɢᴏʀᴇ𒆜𓊉꧂

The aching feeling of nothingness subsided within Kurapika as he and his fellow comrades left the stir of the building

Everyone was rushing out trying to evade the raging flames that were taking the building by storm.

It was honestly Killua's idea to ignite the place, burning as much as possible to the ground, of course via electrical fire.

"Gon, will you be able to locate her from here?" Kurapika asked, his voice firm and oddly authoritative.

Lifting his chin up a bit, the black-haired boy sniffs the air a bit before he nods his head in determination.

"It's not that strong, I'm smelling more smoke than anything but I can catch a whiff of it for sure."

Looking back to Kurapika, the three of them stop and wait for further orders on how to proceed with rescuing their dear friend (y/n).

"Leorio, get the car, let's not risk losing her scent." The glass-wearing male nodded his head, feeling the tension in the air and reading that speaking wouldn't be necessary.

Turning back, Leorio then rushes to get the car.

The blonde then turns to the two boys whose brows were furrowed in focus, ready to hear Kurapika's rescue plan.

"Gon, you're going to do as much as you can to follow her scent, Killua will go with you and scope out the area and determine if it's worth pursuing at this time or if we would need to plan for her escape."

The two boys nodded their heads as Leorio then pulls up in Kurapika's slick black car.

Upon entering the vehicle, the blonde continued speaking, "I know why they kidnapped her, they're planning on taking out an eye to clone a live variant of the artificial eyes, they hope that a live sample will benefit them with the enhanced abilities of the Kurta." The blonde explained as he took off his long wig and tossed it to the floorboard.

"Take a left here! and another one in three-hundred feet!" Gon yelped out to Leorio, who was certainly ignoring the speed limit.

Killua's blue eyes removed themselves from his black-haired friend who was currently halfway out of the passenger's seat window, nose high in the rushing air.

"Kurapika, What length are you prepared to go if needed to save her?" Killua asked, his tone soft as he was speaking to the blonde personally.

The blonde's grey eyes moved from the road ahead of them to his friend's blue eyes.

Kurapika didn't even need to speak in order to get the message across.

Killua could just see the hidden bloodlust creeping behind his semi-glossy grey eyes.