Chapter 2 - Whisper

"(F/n), are you okay? I heard from Rie-chan that the whole afternoon your dark ambiance is overflowing"

I sighed as I turned to Sayaka and hugged her "sorry, Sayaka... I am really in edge, and it's only first day. I am tired. It's hell..."

"You sure had a hard time with those people."

"Of all people, why are they here? In this side of the country, especially Akashi and that bitch Tadano!" I moved back and gripped my hands "setting Akashi aside, I really am no good with Tadano ever since"

"But as expected from Akashi-sama-"

"Akashi-sama?!" I glared at her and she chuckled, wanting to explain her side

"W-well, that Tadano told us to call him like that. Even though I didn't want to, all of my classmates are calling him already like that. Seems like everyone is calling him with respect now"

"It's only first day you know!" I hissed

"That Tadano, is she his fiancé as well?"

"No" I immediately responded "she's just a regular girl following Akashi"

Sayaka laughed and suddenly patted my back "I see! Well, it's no fun if you don't have rivals. An elegant woman and a kind-looking bitch. I don't know what happened between you and Akashi-sama, but I am rooting for you!"

"Stop that! I am in the process of moving on from Akashi, then he appeared! It's stressful!"

"Then, let's release your stress and let's go." I moved back and complied to Sayaka's suggestion.

We were actually on our way to submit our club application form. The club room is a bit isolated, and was located behind the school, near the forest. It fits the nature of the club we are entering.

~

"Hello?" We called out outside, but there was no response. We went to peak the area, but there was no one inside.

"Uhm... can I help you?" We turned around and a petite girl, with a short hair, and eyeglasses called us. She was wearing a green ribbon, a second year senpai, huh

"Ah, yes. We are here to submit our application. We wanted to join the archery club" I responded and for some reason, the senpai in front of us suddenly cried "uhm..."

"YOU WILL! OH MY GOSH!" she moved closer to us and immediately got our club form "WELCOME TO RAKUZAN ARCHERY CLUB!"

"Senpai, you are so close..."

"Sorry" she moved back and grinned at us "I am Mashima Himeko, just call me Himeko-senpai, 2nd year, and, currently the vice captain of Archery club. Come in, I'll explain things here"

Himeko-senpai opened the door, and showed us to the locker room first, gave our own locker to put our stuffs. We're accepted already.

~

"Here's our outside shooting range. We have indoor and outdoor shooting range. We use the same shooting range with the boy's team" Senpai informed us then she faced us "by the way, what's your name? And are you newbies?"

"I am Nakamura Sayaka"

"I am (l/n) (f/n). Both of us play archery since elementary days" I responded then looked around "uhm, senpai, where are the others? Are you the only one left?"

"Ahh, the boy's team are currently in a practice game, along with coach. We have one coach and one advisor only by the way. The new members already left. For the girl's team... I am really glad you two joined. There were two this afternoon who joined, but we need at least five. Currently, there's only me and the other 2nd year, she's our current captain"