Chapter 21 - The Decisive Date!

~KNB~

"So father will be leaving early tomorrow morning for his emergency business trip to Taiwan. That means, we need different plan this coming Saturday" Akashi told Kari and Ken

"Indeed, we need to be with you all the time. Just we need to get the evidences as well" Ken, one of the twins, made a deep thought "one of us can slip during the event"

"That's easier. We have enough time to do that, if we ask the help of the other servants from Osaka as well" Kari commented, though looked worried "but to make sure the one who you will bring won't notice"

"I am thinking of Anna. We're not engaged, but in the eyes of others, we are. It's also easier to skip troublesome stuffs"

"Speaking of Anna-sama" Ken looked at Akashi then smiled "Anna-sama and the others are waiting for you in the entertainment lounge"

"Huh? Why are they here? And why do you keep on letting them in?" Akashi annoyingly but the two just smiled. "I'll go see them first"

~

As Akashi entered the entertainment lounge, Jiro's loud voice immediately greeted him. He and Ukyo were playing, Anna was reading magazine, and Rio, she was busy on her phone. None of them noticed that he already arrived. 

It took two minutes for Rio to noticed Akashi, and she just smiled

"Ah, welcome home, Seijurou-sama. We're barging in"

"You all sure love to barge in without my permission." He sat down and glared at them "care to explain why?"

"You have the games we don't have" Jiro immediately responded 

"The latest magazines I wanted are here" Anna added and for Rio

"It's comfortable here" She grinned then showed the symphonic poster she noticed from one of the tables "Anyways Seijurou-sama, I am surprised you also have this poster. Are you going to attend it?"

"Yeah, this coming Saturday in Osaka. Actually-"

"Isn't that the same one (F/n)-san wanted to attend to?" Anna suddenly asked, interrupting what Akashi was about to say

"Yeah, that's why I am surprised." Rio put down the poster then laugh "She was so devastated that she couldn't attend because there was no ticket available anymore, or more like she couldn't buy the VIP ones"

"So (F/n)-chan listens to orchestra, that's surprising. I like them, but not my cup of tea" Jiro laughed and Anna even added that changed Akashi's mind for bringing her there

"Same. I couldn't just sit watching 3-4 hours of orchestra. I went there once, and midway, I left and just returned when it was about to end"

"Ah, I remember that one. Your parents got mad at you after" Ukyo sighed "it was rude though"

"Well, I can listen to it, not just during live. Same with Jiro-san, not my cup of tea. But well, it varies to people. I think (f/n)-san really like it though"

"Well, the way how she reacted, she really does. She listens to orchestra, and classic music" Rio agreed

But because of that, Akashi internally smiled, and seemed decided to change his plan.

He impulsively decided to bring (f/N) instead since it workd for him as well, since one of the Twins needed to leave during the event, (f/n) wouldn't notice. It was good thing that Anna mentioned that she would leave mid-way, and that changed the plan

He left the four, and went to Ken to get (f/n)'s number to call her using his public number, but she didn't answer. Akashi tried multiple times, but no answer at all.