Chapter 17 - It's a Date?!

As what Akashi said, they arrived exactly 2 in the afternoon. Specifically, they stopped in front of me, and I have no idea to what's going on, nor where are we going.

A black SUV stopped, not just the normal one, but it's a luxurious one!Immediately someone came out of the passenger seat, opened the door and there he is, Akashi Seijurou, who is wearing a black and white tuxedo suit with black bow! What's with this huge gap between our social status?!

He indeed said to dress up, and I did my best to dress up... casually. A short sleeve shirt, tucked in with my fitted black jeans, and flat shoes.

"You sure dress up, (f/n)" Akashi greeted, and for some reason it sounded so sarcastic to me

"Young master, is she the young lady named (l/n) (f/n)-sama?"

"Yeah"

As Akashi responded to this familiar face, he knelt down on his two knees, and bowed down on the ground!

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" I panicked and looked at Akashi, who seemed annoyed to what he is doing

"I, Sakaguchi Kari, I am honoured to finally meet you, (l/n) (f/n)-sama. You didn't just provide your humble house once but twice, protecting our young master from the storm and cold night"

"Please stand up. He is my friend after all, so I couldn't just let him-" but even before I finished what I was about to say, he cried..! Eh?! Why?!

"A friend... what a wonderful word. A female friend of our young master is such a great kind person. I, Sakaguchi Kari, I can die peacefully now"

"Please don't." I mumbled and I feel embarrassed since there were people looking at us now

"My apologies, my twin brother's emotion is always exaggerating towards young master. Please don't mind him too much"

... twin brother...?

"Ah! The butler who picked up Akashi, Sakaguchi Ken-san?" No wonder this exaggerating guy looked familiar. Ah I remembered now! Akashi was looking for another person that tine, and Ken-san said that person got sick.

So they are twins...

Ken-san bowed down and smiled a little "indeed. It's been a while, (f/n)-sama. I am glad you remembered my name" an entirely different from Kari-san. Mild and gentle. Fitting to be with Akashi.

"And, you are all done with introduction?" Akashi asked then checked the time "Let's go. We'll also stop by there as planned. And Kari, you will be punished when we get home. Stand-up and let's go"

"Before that, where are we going? I feel like out of place" I complained, but Akashi opened the door of the car and gestured for me to enter

"You'll find out later. Don't worry, I guarantee that you'll enjoy it there"

...

I can't think of a place where I'll enjoy.
Well, I just complied and enter the car.

What's with this car?! As expected from a luxurious car, the interior is top-notch! The leather seat is very comfortable!

~

We drove off, and still Akashi wasn't saying where we should go. We've been on the road for I think 20 minutes already. I am just silently looking outside.

But then!

"Osaka?!" I looked at Akashi and he was looking at me "we're going to Osaka?! Why?!" I asked in disbelief

"Young lady, you didn't know?" Kari-san, who was sitting on the passenger seat, turned his head towards me and he seemed surprised

"I have no idea at all. He just said he would pick me up today"