Chapter 34 - Victory

"..."

"^v^"

"^_^"

"Then? What's with you three?" Sensei crossed his arms as he looked at me, at Rio, then Sayaka

"Nothing~" Sayaka and Rio responded at the same time, humming with a wide, teasing smile "right, (f/n)~?'

I glared at these two, then gazed away as I pouted my lips. Well, to hide my face. I feel my face so hot and embarrassed just remembering what happened a while ago.

~

Rio and Sayaka knew that Akashi and I kissed! How?! Did Akashi tell them?!

"Based on your reaction, you two really did!" Sayaka giggled, and even Rio

"And she still didn't know how we found out. Well, thanks to Sayaka, I also didn't realize know the situation at all"

I looked at Sayaka and felt defeated "h-how...? How did you know..?"

"Then you are admitting that you two kissed already? Also, it wasn't the first time, right?"

"Just tell how did you know!" I was getting agitated and embarrassed, but these two were enjoying the situation

"Did you forget? The chocolate I bought only had one peach flavour, and it was you who got it."

"With just that? He could have eaten different one" I retorted but she grinned

"He asked you if the chocolate was the one you had. Then he refused to have one because he could still taste the peach flavour on his tongue. So, how come Akashi-sama knew about the peach flavour? There was only one peach flavour, and it was you who got it."

...

"Only one answer. You two kissed, and it wasn't just a normal kiss. Because if it was just a peck on the lips, the flavour wouldn't linger on his tongue"

I want to crawl in a hole...
Why didn't I notice that?!
I was so focus of him not mentioning about the kiss that I forgot that the flavour I got was the only flavour! Then Akashi just casually told them!

Why didn't I notice that?!

"Just please, don't tell anyone. I'm dying in embarrassment now!"

"But to think that you two are going out-"

"We aren't going out" I immediately stopped Sayaka and the two of them just froze, looking at me with their expression that they didn't believe at me at all "I know, I know! You don't believe in me so don't look at me like that! But we really are not going out!"

"So... you already confessed to each other, kissed, and still not going out? What's with you two?! That doesn't make any sense" Sayaka crossed her arms and sighed

"What?! You confessed to each other?!" Rio shouted, surprised and excited "what?! When?!"

"Back in middle school, and just recently" I responded and again sighed

"Back in middle school?!"

"Recently?!"

I looked at Rio and Sayaka respectively, and somehow their eyes were beaming.

"Can we not talk about it now? I mean, please, I'm dying in embarrassment here!"

"Well, we have one week of early summer vacation next week. Let's have fun by then, (f/n)~!"