Chapter 8 - Short Training Camp

The district tournament ended in which no one had expected for Rakuzan girl's team to be on top in both Team and individual category. Well, of course, our school would either be in the bottom or barely made it.

But after the game, everyone's eyes were on us. I thought towards me but instead towards Minagawa and Sayaka. Seems like the two of them were indeed famous back in middle school here in this region. They became wary of them.

Because of that Minagawa was sending heat dark glare at me while we are eating here in a nearby burger fast food chain

"Why are they glaring at me?! Shouldn't they check the score board and see that the name of the person who got the perfect score in the individual tournament is different?! Also, are they blind?! It was clearly (f/n) who shoot all of of her arrows?! It wasn't even me nor Sayaka!"

"Rio, pipe down. Also, remove your dark aura. It's not her fault" her brother retorted. At least Ishikawa knows that it wasn't my fault...

...

...

"Ahre? You guys are still here?" I asked and finally noticed Akashi sitting next to our table, with Reo-nee, Anna and Katagiri. Ishikawa is naturally sitting next to Sayaka, while Minagawa was sitting in front of me with Yamamura

"You just noticed now?!" Ishikawa asked in disbelief

"Her focus is nowhere again" I heard Ono laughed behind me, who was with the other two first year members that also passed the individual tournament.

"I am just thinking about something. Also, Minagawa, you should tell them that it's not you. There's no point in getting mad at me"

"But-"

"Ah but" I interrupted her then informed them "that girl from Moriyama Joshi, that Amemiya girl"

"What's with her?!" Sayaka and Minagawa asked at the same time, plus with loud voice making everyone looked towards us

"Sssshhhh! Your voices are so loud!" I told them. They apologized to others then again turned towards me "well, I went to see the score board before we left, and she was standing there. Seems like she didn't notice me, but she knew that it wasn't you nor Sayaka. I just heard her mumbling and glaring at my name. She was scary, and I think she didn't watch ours because she was in different dojo. Even during the individual"

"That sucks for her" Minagawa chuckled

"I think her personality is worst than Minagawa." I commented and she glared at me

"What do you mean about that?!"

"Well, you show and express what's on your mind. You show your annoyance towards me. But for her, she hides her expression. When her friends arrived and told her that it was Minagawa, she clicked her tongue in annoyance then she smiled at them." I smiled at them and added "I think that kind of friend is annoying as hell"

Minagawa blinked fast and somehow her smile had something behind it "you can call me Rio, (f/n). I still think of you as my rival, but at least we're now in the same team to bring that woman and her school"

"So you are rival with their school?" Reo-nee asked.. eeto... Rio... I need to adjust calling her name

"Well, her school only reached Regional tournament before she transferred there. During middle school it was usually my school and Sayaka's school. But during third year, their school and our school went to Nationals, and their school won 2nd. After that, she was seriously irritating saying that my school couldn't even win in Nationals. Then I found out she and her friends attended the same high school! As long as they don't go to Nationals, it doesn't matter if it's not me"