Chapter 33 - Case Closed?

Because it's the last exam before summer, we had the exam only until Thursday, which is today.

Once the chime for our last exam ended, I immediately got my phone, turned it on, and waited for couple of minutes. But I was surprised when I received messages one after another, even voice mails!

I went out to the hallway and check the voicemails, but almost 20 voicemails for an unknown number, and 10 from dad. The unknown number didn't say anything, but dad was anxiously looking for me. But it was Monday, and I had exam during that time. Well, I somehow had an idea why I had these much of call from dad. But for that unknown number, I had no idea why, but I had an idea who could it be.

Last Saturday, Jiro briefly explained what happened since that Fukunaga Masaru showed up. I was dumbfounded but it really happened.

Last Monday
~Akashi~

After giving off warning to Fukunaga Masaru, Akashi went to the soccer field and immediately asked someone to call Ukyo and Jiro.

The two were confused since they never thought that Akashi would go and call them during practice.

"This is surprising. To think that Seijurou would be here" Jiro chuckled as he wiped off his sweat

"Is there something wrong?" Ukyo asked as he drank water, but froze when Akashi asked him

"You heard of Kinagawa Hiiro?"

Ukyo didn't response right away but Jiro could see the anger welling up from his friend

"Who is that?" Jiro turned to Akashi "first time hearing that name"

"One of the two people who tried to kidnap my older sister two years ago, then got away with it because of lack of evidence. Or more like, they threw all the blame to one of their friends." Ukyo responded crushing the empty water bottle on his hand "then, what's with him?"

"He was here"

"What?!" He was about to run but Akashi grabbed his arm

"He already left. Surely he went to follow (f/n)"

Ukyo looked at Akashi, more confused to what he said. Even Jiro was confused, to why (f/n) was involved

"Listen first. He disappeared since then, and we didn't hear anything about it." Akashi faced Ukyo and seriously looked at him "that was because he has another name, and I believe this time, it's his real name, Fukunaga Masaru"

"What?!"

"I met him a while ago, and he was claiming to be the son of (f/n)'s father's friend. This time, I think we'll be able to pin him down. This time, he mentioned his real name" Akashi crossed his arms then he continued "so Ukyo, time for your men to work. Here's the info. That man is outside (f/n)'s apartment mansion" Akashi handed his phone, showing the info he had, name, car's plate number, (f/n)'s address, everything

Ukyo got Akashi's phone and nodded at him "I'll borrow your phone to call." He moved aside and immediately call someone

Akashi then turned to Jiro, who blinked fast, feeling nervous from Akashi's sudden gaze

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Talk to (f/n)'s friend that you fancy"

"Sayaka-chan? Why?"

"Briefly explain the situation, make sure not to let (f/n) go home by herself. So, ask her to tell (f/n) that she'd send (f/n) home. And since you fancy her friend, then tell them that you would send (f/n) as well, then send her friend. Don't worry, there will be people following you behind. But just make sure not to let (f/n) be by herself"