Chapter 41 - Reunion

"And so, I'll be hanging out with my friends fron Middle school. I'll be back before the curfew" I told Kuwabe-sensei and the others, also introducing the three to my current team.

In which they seemed mesmerized by the beauty of these three, especially Rio, who I know that she is a fan of Ryouta.

"You were the one who sent (f/n) last time" Kuwabe-sensei pointed at Ryouta "so you really do know him"

"I'm Kise Ryouta-ssu. I'm (f/n)-cchi's friend from Teiko."

"They are part of the generation of miracles." I added and I just heard Midorima sighed, and Ryouta chuckled dryly "ah, Ryouta, this is Rio, Minagawa Rio. She is Ishikawa Jiro's twin sister also a fan of yours"

"Wait (f/n)!"

"Twins?" He and Midorima both asked at the same time

"Ask them." I shrugged as I turned to Kuwabe-sensei "anyways, I'll take my leave now-"

"Give your equipments to us, and change your clothes first" Sayaka got my equipments then sensei handed my bagpack

"Then all of you should go and change first. I'll stay here with (f/n)'s friends"

"I can go later" Rio immediately retorted then looked at Sayaka "let (f/n) change first, or let her go with senpai"

"You are scaring me, Rio"

"I'm fine by myself, Sayaka. So while I am here, please entertain my friends"

"Ah, then I'll go with (f/n)-chan instead. I need to wash my hands anyways" Satsuki winked at me "then Midorin, Kii-chan wait us here"

I chuckled and left Midorima and Ryouta there.

~

"So Ishikawa-kun's twin sister likes Kii-chan" Satsuki chuckled as we headed to the change room "she looks cute"

"Yeah, she hated me though at first, but I'm glad that we get along now. She teases me though always"

"With Akashi-kun?" I looked at Satsuki and surely my face was surprised "oh, I got it right?" She chuckled, and I just sighed walking towards the change room "well, we have time later, so go and change first"

"Aren't you going to wash your hands?"

"No, I just wanted to come with you. I'll wait you outside"

I entered the change room and saw two students who already changed, but somehow felt something weird from their gaze. I entered the 2nd stall, but didn't change right away. I heard them left, and so I moved from 2nd stall to the very end stall. For some reason, I felt that they would return here and bully me.

Good thing the doors here just close even though there was no one inside. If ever they would return, I just hope they are stupid enough not to notice that the sign is vacant. Just in case, I also didn't lock the door in this stall, and immediately changed my clothes.

But not long after, I heard couple of footsteps. I stopped from moving

"She's too cocky for winning. She was the one arguing with Mie-chan a while ago too"

Ah, they are from that school in Hokkaido.

"Yeah, I think this is enough. Are you sure she's here-"

"And just what are you doing?" This voice? Satsuki?! "I thought it was weird that you left, then coming back with more people, and one was left outside to guard." Ah, I can change in peace now. And while I'm changing, I listened to them

"Who are you?!"

"She's taking a video!"

"You- delete that!"