Chapter 25 - Confidential Request

It's been a week since the prefectural, and of course, I won and will be competing for Regional for both individual and team category. Unfortunately, Sayaka wasn't able to grab a spot for individual.

I found out the reason of their unusual self last time, Rio and Sayaka were attacked by students from Moriyama. They needed to change their bow's string as well because theirs were tampered.

I'll make those cowards pay!

"Dear, I know you just returned from your school activity, but, aren't you too relax?" I turned on the side and blinked fast as my mom worriedly looked at me

"Hmmm?"

"Don't tell me you are like this every weekend?"

I looked at my mom as she pointed me out. Well, after our morning school activity, I went home straight. Changed to my comfortable pajamas, and tshirt, even eating a delicious ice cream, holding my nintendo switch

"Do you want to walk Go-chan? Or find a friend or boyfriend to have a productive weekend?"

I removed the ice cream from my mouth and looked at my mom in disbelief

"Mom, actually this is one of my best weekends so far for me. I can relax by myself"

"You already did your laundry, cleaned your room, so call a friend, or get a boyfriend, a lover, that guy you confessed to. Hang out with him."

I turned to Dad, who was busy on his laptop on the side couch, looking at us already

"Dad, did you hear mom? Are you okay with that?"

"She's saying that you need to enjoy your youth. Though, having a boyfriend... have it later of your high school. Oh but, staying inside might be a good one still, there are lots getting sick these days, so you should be careful"

I wanted to tell them that so far this weekend is the only weekend that I could really relax, really relax.

As I was to retort, my phone rang and I just answered it

"Hello?"

"Young lady?"

I stopped and checked the caller ID, in which it was an unknown number, but this voice...

"Kari-san?"

"Yes, my apologies for calling you. But, are you in your house at the moment?"

"Yes, I am. Is something wrong?" I asked since somehow his voice sound so anxious

"Uhm, is it okay if I pick you up? I could only ask you at the moment"

...

Gosh, mom's jinx.

"Do I need to get dressed or casual is okay? Sorry, I got traumatized from last time"

"Casual is okay. I will explain in person the reason. I don't want to rush you, but I am already outside your apartment"

"... yeah... I feel rushed though. But okay, wait. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes"

"Thank you so much, young lady"

The call ended and I hurriedly stood up and looked at mom

"See, you jinx my peaceful Saturday" I pouted as I finished my ice cream "I'm going out."

"Have fun and take care~ don't stay too late though"

Gosh, mom telling me to go out but also telling me not to stay late."

~

I only washed my face, brushed my teeth, and changed into my blue jersey pants and printed shirt.

As I went out, Kari-san immediately bowed down