Chapter 37 - solution

~(f/n)~

I woke up lying down on the sofa bed, blanket covered, light was dimmed, and a classic orchestra playing in a low volume.

Obviously, it was Akashi who did all of this. Seriously, his twisted personality is so problematic. Before, I wanted his previous personality to return, but I think this version of his is also okay.

I went up and saw no one in the living room- no, scratch that.

"Good morning, Akashi" I greeted him who just entered his house. He seemed just returned from a morning run

"Ah, you are awake already. You sure have guts sleeping in the middle of the movie"

What a way to welcome the morning, but I had no response to what he said. I could only apologize and be honest to him

"Sorry, when I felt relieved, I just fall asleep."

"Oh" ahre, somehow he thought of something "then that answers your problem"

"Huh? Answer my problem?"

"You just need someone to be with you while there's storm. You just need to sleep with someone you could feel relief"

"Wait a minute Akashi! What are you implying? You want me to sleep with you?! We're-"

"Don't go overboard with what you are thinking, I'm implying that you should sleep while I watch the summer storm."

"But that's the same thing- I mean, I can with my parents, or Sayaka-"

"You can't for sure. Your parents won't even open the window for you because they are worried. Your friends will surely get scared together with you, or more like you couldn't even explain to them your situation without trembling like crazy. You'll make them worry more"

He sure say whatever he wants to say,

"So you are saying that since you know about it, you care less and won't get scared, so you are the best option" he didn't respond, but I could see that he is serious about it "I also wanted to overcome it, but- the one you suggested is a bit..."

"What?"

As if I could say out loud that my heart won't be able to handle the situation! Nevermind the nightmare about my past, I think my heart would explode being with him.

"You two, you are already awake. Good morning" we turned to that voice and it's Rio. She approached me then crossed her arms "and you miss, where were you last night? You left then never returned"

I blinked fast then glimpsed to Akashi then turned to Rio again. That stare from Akashi, he's waiting if I should tell her or not. But-

"Sorry, I saw Akashi then followed him in the basement. Since it was an interesting entertainment room, I felt cozy and fall asleep there" I didn't lie, but just omitted some part

"Huh? Basement? Entertainment room?"

I turned to Akashi and smiled "I can share that place, right?"

"As long as you know your boundary"

"Noted" I made an okay sign then turned to Rio again "let's go and wake up the others. We can cook breakfast and eat there" I grabbed Rio's arm and we went back to our room.

~

"And, seriously, where were you last night?" Rio crossed her arms and suspiciously looked at me "It's actually  suspicious of you disappearing like that, then you were with Seijurou-sama?"

"I was really at the basement. If you go there later, you will be surprised" I responded then turned to Sayaka and Fujiko-chan, who were also looking at me suspiciously