Chapter 10 - Stranded Two

I apologized for the late update! I got too busy lately with work! It will be a slow update for now since it's a busy season in my work now...

For the meantime~
Have fun~

~~

"Ahhhhhh! Akashi! Where are you?! Why did you leave me here?! I'm dying! Where are you?! Ahhhhhh! I'm dying! I'm dying! You bastard! Where are you?!"

"Lower your voice. Find your way here, try to survive"

"You-! It's tag team battle! We need to work together to finish this quest-" and as I said that, the screen showed Quest Failed "see! I told you! We can't win unless we work together!" I hissed then tried to calm down "one more!"

"Why don't we just play the one a while ago? Failing because of you doesn't suit right"

"This one is better" I insisted since this is the fourth game, and the other three games we played, I always loose. You couldn't even think that it was his first time playing! Well, at least here, he needs to learn to do teamworks!

Though as I was about to restart the game, I noticed the time

"Oh, it's already noon. Do a solo play first then. I'll cook curry for lunch" I put down the controller then stood up, stretching my arms. I sat down on the floor for I didn't know how long and felt like my bones are already breaking "playing for that much hour is really bad for your health" I mumbled then heard Akashi chuckled.

He chuckled!

"Indeed. But that was an interesting experience" he put down the controller and stood up to do some stretching as well and I was taken aback to what he said next "then, I'll cook"

"Eh? You can cook?" I asked in disbelief

"I can as long as there's recipe"

Wahh... that's doubful...

"Thank you, but let me cook instead" I insisted then snapped my finger "I remember! Akashi, remember the poison- I mean, the macaroons?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was planning to bake that for Sayaka. But since we're stuck here, with limited activities to do, I'll bake that and let you taste them. It's my specialty after all"

Akashi stood up then crossed his arms as he looked outside the window then looked back at me again

"We're stranded inside. Do we have enough foods?"

I chuckled and was surprised since he was cautious as always.

"Yeah, I have a month worth of food stock. I always do grocery for one month worth of food before and I went before going to camp" I explained and proudly showed him my refrigerator and cabinets full of foods. "So don't worry about it"

"I understand. Then let me cook our lunch this time. I can use knife and kitchen tools, I can cook curry"

For some reason hearing those words, I could see a dark future. Why I felt that I will be in danger by just hearing those words?!

Akashi and a knife...?
What a dangerous combination!

"Thank you but let me do it instead. Kitchen is my forte, so leave the cooking to me. Let's just do the baking later."

"..."

"Don't look at me like that! I know you don't like someone disobeying your words! But please, leave the kitchen to me." I grabbed his shoulder from the back and pushed him out the kitchen "just stay in the living room and play, or watch some news" I handed my phone to him, and removed the password first. "Use my phone for the meantime, or play games"