Chapter 26 - Putting Pressure Once Again

Running here and there, I feel tired but I feel ecstatic!

"Go shoot it, (l/n)!" As I heard that from my team mate, I made a fade away shot, and cheered as it went in to the basket

"Yay!" My teammates ran towards me

Well, it's just a regular gym time. It was just, we were having fun and we decided the losing team would treat the winning team some juice after. It's just for fun.

Also, Akashi seemed told Kise about the issue that happened with the picture he posted. So he posted a story in his insta, clearing up the situation.

That Monday after the Prefectural, some girls from our class talked to me finally, asking me some information about Kise. I mean, I asked Kise what I could share, he said basic is suffice, no exaggerating and confidential ones.

There were still who thought that the gossip was true. I couldn't do anything about them anymore. I didn't need to explain anything to them anyways.

"You sure are good in basketball too, (l/n)" one of my classmates from the losing team approached me

I laughed and just nodded. I just couldn't tell them that kiseki no seidai taught me, especially Akashi.

"Huh? Why is there other students in the gym?" We turned to that voice and it was from other class, couple of girls were behind her

"We're having our gym here" Rie-chan was the one who answered her "It's our gym class"

"Huh?! Why do we need to be in the same gym with lower class?!"

...

"Ah, the special people are here again" I heard my classmates mumbled behind me

Special people? Then, Akashi and his classmates?

"Ah, (f/n)-chan's class is here as well?" Jiro's voice echoed inside, with Ukyo and Anna following him behind "what did you play?"

"Basketball" Rie-chan answered him "special people will have the gym next, right? Not the same time with us? Your court though has been prepared already"

"Special people?" Anna asked and chuckled, "we're all same students though"

"We clearly heard someone that we are lower than you, and we are" they were clearly being sarcastic. Though, I didn't blame them, it's one of their classmates who started it "anyways, special people should wait for their turn. We'll have one more round to play here"

"Eh? We'll do one more?!" I asked in surprised and they all looked at me

"She forgot already" they laughed then patted my back "Let's go, we have one last group to win against to so we can get more free drinks"

"Ah, right!" I remembered then immediately drink water and wiped my sweat "Let's go then"

I went to get the ball then start dribbling it. I turned to them and smile.

It was 5 on 5 with half of the gym since half was for the next class. Seems they would be having volleyball instead.

We started our game, and since they knew that I could play basketball, there were two people guarding me. But thanks to that, one from our team was free and could shoot. They would give me the ball, and I would pass the ball to the free one. I became the playmaker.

When they finally caught up with our plan, they decided to do one on one defense, but that gave me an opportunity to do 3pt play. A certain green haired guy taught me that before. When they pass the ball to me, I would immediately released and shoot it. Yeah, I'm unexpectedly good with basketball.