Chapter 22 - The Reunion in the middle of the City

Standing in this spacious balcony, my eyes were glittering gazing at this beautiful scenery of this busy city. To think we'll be getting an apartment-like hotel was amazing!

I took a snap of the afternoon city and sent it to Akashi informing him that we had arrived in the hotel he arranged for us, thanking him as well.

I went back in and was confused that the others were still standing in the middle of the living room, eyes wide open

"Is there's something wrong? Sensei is still not back?" I asked them and they all looked at me

"(F/n), you said Akashi-sama chose this place. Sensei said Akashi-sama chose it because of you. Are you two going out already?" Sayaka questioned in disbelief

"This is beyond unbelievable that we are staying in a suite room like this. It's more extravagant than my own house" Takuya added

I roamed my eyes around and I couldn't help but agree. There's 2nd floor in this hotel room. There are two rooms upstairs with bathroom between, and an open entertainment space. Here on the main floor, there are two rooms as well, with living room, dining, and kitchen.

We have access to the balcony, and the scenery is nice as well.

But indeed, this is too much for an ordinary hotel. We talked about it last Wednesday night when he asked me what room I prefer. I did tell him that it would be nice if we are all in the same room, but I told him that it was impossible, but it became possible.

"I am not going out with Akashi, but I think he take consideration of what I requested. But isn't this nice? I remember the hotel we had when we went to Wisconsin Dells."

"Well, this place is actually based on that. I know that since my father was asked to renovate this place." Rio retorted "I knew Seijurou-sama would let us stay to one of their hotels, but never in my mind that I would think of this suite. This is actually a place for the family of the Akashi group's international business partners will stay!"

"You know, there's no point of getting agitated towards me. It wasn't my idea to stay here, it was Akashi" I reason out and they all looked at me in dismay.

Good thing, sensei returned, breaking the low tension from them. They should be happy though.

"Well, sorry for the wait. I need to talk to the front desk since Akashi-san left some message and instructions for us. But first" Kaito-sensei looked at me and sighed "then? Are you going out with Akashi-san?"

"Even sensei..."

"Well, let me know since as your sensei and uncle, I have the responsibility to look after you. I can also give Akashi-san points to your father"

"I am not going out with Akashi" I retorted

"Oh well. Just let us know if ever. It feels surreal after all having this place." He again sighed then shook his head "anyways, as for our room, boys and I will be have the rooms in the first floor. Both rooms have two side by side twin-sized bed. Girls will have the the 2nd floor. One is the master's bedroom, and one supposed to have two twin bed as well, but it was changed to one twin bed with bunk bed" he looked at me and chuckled "according to the front desk, Akashi-san ordered them to change the room so a certain someone can stay with her friends"

"..."

They were staring at me...

"There's really something going on between those two" Rio commented then chuckled "but anyways sensei, let leave it like that now. She will not say anything for sure"

"Because there's nothing to say"

"Well setting this bizarre place aside, let's get down to why we are here before you all settle your stuffs to your room." Sensei got a folder then passed a paper to each of us, it was the schedule for tomorrow "we need to be in the venue by 8 in the morning. It's actually 10 minutes bus away from here, but we'll leave at 7 here. We need to register our school as Kyoto representative, and register each of you for individual and team category. They need to check your equipment as well. Team will start at 9 in the morning until 12, then one hour lunch. The individual will then start at 1pm"