Chapter 31 - Threatened

~Monday~

"You don't have fever, no more flu, but you must wear your mask still. You don't want to spread your post flu, right? Don't push yourself too hard still. Mild practice. You just got recovered. If you exhaust yourself again, it would be worser"

"I understand. Thank you, mom"

Since Friday, I was in my room, resting. Just resting. Mom got my phone, my gadgets, even checking me time to time. Mom didn't let Go-chan inside my room.

Surprisingly, mom didn't get the mp3 I got from Akashi. The only thing that gave me sane the whole time.

"I'll send you to school" I looked behind and it was dad. He patted my head and smiled "I will send you the whole week. I will also pick you up."

"Thanks dad"

I found out that mom left the car in the school so she could go to the ambulance. Dad picked it up from the school that night as well. I worried them too much.

I had zero idea what happened in school. I had no any news. Mom still hadn't given my phone back. I told dad and so he told me that he would pick me up at around 6:30. If he couldn't, mom would pick me up.

~

"(F/n)!" All of my classmates indeed shouted as they approached me "are you okay?" They asked one after another

"I'm okay. My mom told me that I just need to wear mask still so I won't spread my post flu" I told them then made a peace sign "but I'm all okay now"

"That's good to hear then. There were lots of things happened, but for now, we wanted to thank you. We'll celebrate as well during summer"

"Thank me?" I asked and they had this wide smile

"yeah, we won the female basketball and female archery, thanks to you" Rie linked her arm then led me inside "thanks to your pointers and advice."

"True, even though you were only here for couple of days to teach us, we were able to learn, thank you" the girls who joined the basketball, and archery thanked me one after another

"You are welcome" I turned to Takuya and they were awkwardly smiling at me "What's wrong?"

"Question, aside from our class, did you teach other student?" I shook my head and he chuckled dryly "then let me refrain my question, did you teach your technique to someone back in middle school?"

I tried to remember and noticed Rie, Ayumi, and Hitomi's teasing smile.

Huh...?

...

Ah...

I see...

"Somehow, I apologized" I told them that confused the others "boys team didn't win, huh?" They nodded and I just sighed. That means Akashi joined the archery instead. Well, I apologized that I indeed taught him archery before.

Anyways, they let me to sit down and told me things that happened during sports day.

~After class~

The whole day, I was inside the classroom. I prefer eating inside this time because mom had this note on my bento, to eat inside the classroom, then drink my medicine still.

One thing though..

No one mentioned anything about the bullying.

After class, I walked towards the archery dojo, which I felt like I haven't been here for a long time.

"(F/n)?"

I turned around and there was Himeko-senpai, wah, it's really been a while

"Senpai, it's been a while!"