𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Nezuko's line of sight remained on the Wind Hashira's bleeding arm

Nezuko's line of sight remained on the Wind Hashira's bleeding arm. Blood dripped down as she snarled behind her bamboo muzzle. Sanemi smirked from ear to ear proudly as he watched the little demon growl.

"What's the matter?" He questioned, "Go on... you know you want it."

Tanjiro groaned as Obanai dug his elbow deeper onto the boy's spine. Yui gave up trying to get out of Uzui's grasp as she knew just how weak she was.

"Iguro, ease up a bit. You're being too rough, don't you think?" Shinobu reasoned, however this only caused him to increase the amount of pressure he placed onto the poor boy.

"I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape."

Shinobu looked upon the poor boy as he was going through the utmost pain, "Tanjiro. If you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are squeezed. Your blood vessels will burst."

"Woah I like it! Sounds dramatic!" Uzui said as he held up his left fist while in the other keeping the girl from escaping. "Come on now, show me!" Mitsuri looked upon the man in a rather worrisome way.

Nezuko dug her long an sharp nails deep into her skin in hunger. Breathing heavily as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took.

Sanemi broke into a fit of deep chuckles, watching the demon hurting herself.

Tanjiro grunted loudly as he tried to pull his arms away the best that he could. Shinobu called out to him but his bindings snapped right half. Obanai looked at the boy in shock. Giyuu grabbed his wrist to keep him from doing anything.

Tanjiro ran forward and gripped onto the deck.

"Nezuko!" He cried out.

She heard her name. She felt her mind go somewhat into a state of memory. She was recalling one now. Although it was very vague to her, she could remember some of it.

The gentle and cold breeze of her home mountain. She could see the frozen trees as a thick white blanket of freshly fallen snow covered the limbs and the ground. Giyuu was standing there as he looked upon a younger version of her big brother and Y/n.

"She's my sister! I was taking her to get help! I don't know how it happened, but Nezuko is different from the others!"

Nezuko saw the image of her parents. Her father. He sat himself down along a bench in their kitchen area. Her mother cooking a delicious meal. Her mother turned to her, mouthing words she couldn't quite remember.

Birds chirped along as they flew past the serene cherry blossom trees. Her brother ran around with her coat, a smile among his face. Her head looked down to see Rokuta grabbing onto the sleeve of her favorite pink kimono. She looked back up to see her sister running around along the path chasing her other brothers.