Part 6

Yoongi looked at you for a moment and squeezed your fingers again.

"(Y/N) why don't you take MY credentials for right now until we can get yours back from the lady from the temp agency?  I'll stay here and certainly our mutual friend," and here he tilted his head towards Jason again, "knows who I am. He's not going to question me if I do not have the lanyard showing, but do not leave this area, do you think?"

You gave this some thought with the brain cells not occupied by Min Yoongi holding onto your hand.  All three remaining brain cells thought this probably wouldn't work, but you didn't have any other ideas.  However, there was a problem.

"Yoongi, if Jason sees you give me the credentials, he'll just boot me out and give the creds back to you.  How can I get them from you without him seeing?"

Yoongi stared at you and tilted his head.

"(Y/N) did you forget I am Min Yoongi, BTS member? Do you really think he's going to tell me I'm doing something wrong?"  You hesitated before responding, after all this was Jason and he held a heck of a grudge, now made worse by your sudden promotion to Assistant to Min Yoongi.  You looked back at Yoongi who stared at you with puzzled eyes.

"Ego much?" You said and then paused, horrified at what just left your mouth.  You had NOT given the authorization to release that phrase! You waited for an earthquake to open the floor and swallow you whole before you realized Yoongi had gripped your fingers in his hand even tighter and pulled you closer to the side of his chair.  You realized as you wallowed in your internal misery, that Yoongi was having himself a very quiet giggle fit.  You paused your potential self-immolation of embarrassment to stare at Yoongi as he giggled to himself.

"Nah nah I deserve that, but damn (Y/N) that was harsh!" he gasped out quietly in between his giggles.

You rolled your eyes.  "Ok Yoongi, I mean, you're not wrong, but also kinda you are?"

Yoongi got himself together a bit more and then his eyes brightened.  Later you would think about the way his eyes lit up and know to be concerned, but you'd never seen this in person before, so you were truly an innocent when it came to the ways of Min Yoongi

"Babygirl, he's watching us right now, so I want you to lean forward like you are reaching across my lap to put something in the pocket on the other side of my chair.  Can you do that for me please?"  Yoongi's voice dropped to his super low whisper and you nodded your head.  You could definitely stand this close to Yoongi and reach across his body without going up in flames.  Sure that was doable. 100%

As you reached out as Yoongi had directed, Yoongi chose that moment to sneeze.  Or at least fake a sneeze.  And you thought it was probably fake because you had watched enough Run BTS to know, that wasn't a Yoongi sneeze.  This was a Taehyung giant sneeze of loudness.  Boy and didn't that not sound stalkerish in the slightest.