Part 41

Wednesday you started the schedule for going back down to the set for at least a few hours every day. You and the PA had worked hard to get a schedule where Yoongi didn't have to start shooing until at least 1pm which allowed you to deal with all your meetings for your own job in the morning and gave Yoongi at least a few uninterrupted hours in the studio every morning.

This arrangement really seemed to work well for everyone, and you were thrilled when you got to Saturday and neither of you was exhausted.

You sat in the trailer Saturday afternoon, drinking your last cup of coffee for the day before you switched to cocoa when your phone rang from Miso. You hadn't heard from her for a while now and were curious about what she could be calling about, so you answered the phone.

"Hey (Y/N), I just wanted to let you know, we had a new piece of information come in I thought I should share with you so that you could share it with your team." Miso was really excited, and you were confused about what she could have discovered that would work her up so much.

"Park Eun-Jin just applied to HYBE's offices in Seoul as a PD! Her resume was flagged because of the name, but to make sure we had the right person, we asked the Seoul office to send us a copy of her CV and its definitely her! She lists her time working at HYBE-LA as a VP of music. Can you believe that?" Miso's excitement finally caught up with you, but you were baffled by what she said.

"She was hired by HYBE-LA as an intern though, right Miso?" You questioned what you'd heard but Miso jumped in.

"Exactly! What on earth is going through her little brain? Anyways, the Seoul office wants to interview her only to ask about what she did here in the hopes that she'll spill everything she did. They think she's definitely sasaeng though so they're going to try to keep her away from any talent, but I wanted to let you know (Y/N) in case you heard anything from your team of people," said Miso.

You were amused that Miso thought that you had an entire team of people at your disposal, but thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to pass along to Sung-Jin and mention it tonight when Yoongi had his weekly call with the boys. Come to think of it you should probably mention it to Kyle and his security team as well just in case.

"I've never heard of any sasaeng making this kind of innocent trouble, but Miso I'm still really worried that whatever she was doing, she had access to somehow not only reach Mr. Min and his assistant, but a ton of other talents as well. You said before that you still don't understand exactly if this role was even created for Yoongi, or if she messed that up and the film thought they were getting someone else! What else could she have confused; people's careers are ruined on less obvious mistakes." You were still really upset, but Miso rushed to reassure you.

"(Y/N), we were able to find the original request letter from the studio, this is actually Yoongi's part. We made sure to contact the studio to confirm this as we learned early on we couldn't trust anything we had in our files. But definitely, this was written for Min Yoongi, they requested him specifically from BTS and HYBE Seoul," replied Miso.

You heard Miso's words and your whole body relaxed. You hadn't thought about just how much that idea had worried you, how hurt Yoongi's feelings would be if he found out that this wasn't his part after all. He really seemed to enjoy the work so far and you thought he'd be devastated if it wasn't really his, so you were very happy to find out that part at least had been on the up and up.

"That's really awesome to hear Miso, I'm glad to hear that was ok all along after so much for Mr. Min's contract was screwy, to hear that the heart of it was true is a good thing. So, Eun-Jin has applied to the offices in Seoul but she thinks she was a VP in Los Angeles? Miso, are you sure she wasn't just some chaebol acting up?"

There was a pause on the other end of the line while Miso thought for a second.

"No (Y/N) I get what you're saying but I don't think so. Or at least not that we've found so far. As much as she's thrown her name around, I don't think it's a fake name but I don't know any chaebol families who have a daughter named Eun-Jin at the moment. I'll put one of our interns on it, it's a good thing to chase down and confirm," said Miso.

You and Miso talked for a few more minutes before you hung up. You turned around to stretch and get back to your laptop when you saw Yoongi sitting at the dining area.

You hadn't heard him come in, so you weren't sure why he had been so quiet. You walked up front and went to sit down at the other side of the table, but Yoongi still didn't look up or say anything.

Frowning you knelt next to his chair and gently touched his arm. His face turned to you and was as neutral as you had ever seen it.

"(Y/N), am I not even supposed to be in this movie," he asked, and you knew he'd come in at just the wrong time.

"Eavesdropping is a terrible habit Min Yoongi-nim," you started, and he looked even more depressed that you couldn't even tease him.

You reached up both hands and turned his face to look at you.

"What you couldn't hear Miso at HYBE-LA say Mr. Eavesdropper is that you WERE confirmed by the studio and that the writer of the script specifically asked for you," you tried to smile at Yoongi, but his eyes ducked away so you finally hit him with the biggest piece of evidence you had.

"Yoongi, you've met the script writer. In fact, you work with him on the daily, he's here on set, I just never realized it before."

Yoongi's head snapped up and he turned to look at you and you smiled your best biggest brightest smile.

"Yoongi the man you meet with when you re-block the scene is Mr. Johnson, the screen writer. If you weren't the right person, he'd have told you on day one when you had to reshoot that one scene so many times." You stood up and hugged Yoongi against you and you finally felt him relax a bit as his arms went around you.

"You are where you were meant to be my Yoongi," you said and bent down to drop a kiss into his hair.

He tugged you onto his lap and you just hugged for a minute content to sit in the quiet of the trailer.

Yoongi finally looked up at you.

"I was really worried for a few minutes, but I thought someone would have said something by now, so maybe they liked the work I was doing even if I wasn't their first choice," he started explaining. You smiled and leaned over to hug him tight and steal kisses.

"Exactly where you're supposed to be," you say again reassuringly and Yoongi heaves a great sigh before hugging you back.

"I like where I'm supposed to be then Babygirl," he says against your hair and you smiled to hear it.

"I like it too Yoongi," you murmured, and were content to stay in his arms as long as he needed you to stay.