Part 66

The rest of your week with Hobi was spent laughing and listening to the guys in the studio working on Hobi's songs for his solo project. You spent a few hours closeted with Hobi in your office when you realized that his album release wasn't part of the BTS comeback schedule at all, and you fought hard to find time for the release and promotion he'd want to do for it. He thought right now it would be ready for launch by the end of the summer and Yoongi had given some tentative agreement to the timing.

You realized that he, Jin and NamJoon had absolutely no one at HYBE supporting them and realized exactly how lucky you were that you were able to borrow 30 minutes of Sung-Jin's time every day. No wonder Namjoon had been so insanely frustrated when you first met him if he'd been trying to do this by himself.

Later in the week, you even got to watch Hoseok in action when he and Yoongi worked out his part of the song Jimin had started. Yoongi graciously allowed you to steal your bomb back from his console and you cheered on the couch again to Hobi spitting his lyrics with a great big grin on his face.

When he sat on the couch while Yoongi got the playback ready again, he turned to you and grinned.

"That actually helps (Y/N), thanks," he said pointing to the bomb and you laughed.

"My favorite part in BTS songs is when we the listeners can hear you guys laugh or smile or whatever it is you're doing in the studio, but we can hear the tonal change. It's such a neat thing, and it makes ARMY feel like we're in on whatever the lyric was that was making you smile," you say and Hobi nods.

Yoongi turned to you from the console.

"Really? I guess that makes sense. Easier for people to pick up the lyrics that way," he said, and he picked up a pen from your pile and twirled it in his fingers. For some reason, this made Hobi laugh, and you turned to him in confusion.

"Ahhh my Yoongiah has gone into producer mode (Y/N)," said Hobi and then immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

"Oops, I mean your, I mean our? Hmmm, what do I mean," said Hobi and you laughed.

"Hoba, you do have a 15-year relationship with Yoongi you know, my tiny 3-month relationship is nothing compared to that," you said smiling but Yoongi leaned over.

"Nah, nah Babygirl, tell Hoba how you ditched Ming Yucky to chase your unicorn dreams," said Yoongi and then he turned back to the console.

You frowned at him and turned to a very confused Hoseok. Sighing, you thought you'd better explain your pen pal connection. Yoongi was still a little sore apparently that you had decided that boys were yucky when he'd written back that he didn't like that you were covering the letters in unicorn stickers. You honestly didn't remember, and you were tempted to dig in your box of documents from the storage unit to see if you'd tucked any of his letters into your old diaries.

You walked through it with Hobi, and he had a little of Tae's reaction, but after a second, he paused and turned to look between you and Yoongi. You laughed because he looked like he was watching a tennis match for a moment, and then he smiled at you again.

"Is that why you two fit so well together, (Y/N)? I realize you've been living together for months now, but even so you seem very comfortable in this relationship," he said and then leaned over to stage whisper to you. "I've never seen my Yoongiah so relaxed to be honest, do you have him under a spell?"

You giggled and Yoongi turned from the keyboard and shook his head at Hobi.

"Are you trying say something Hobissi," said Yoongi and Hobi looked at you and shivered dramatically.

"Scary Yoongiah (Y/N)! Save me!" Hobi pretending he was scared of Yoongi was the most adorable thing and you worked hard to not giggle. Leaning over you cupped Yoongi's face in your hands and kissed him. He made a noise of approval and used his hands to cup the back of your head and deepen your kiss for a moment. You leaned back and tilted your forehead against Yoongi's and felt him smile.

Sitting back down on the couch you turned to Hoseok and Yoongi turned back to the console.

"Whoa (Y/N), you battle the fiercest of tigers with ease," said Hobi and you laughed.

Yoongi however looked up from the console and smirked.

"Are you implying that I am defeated Hobissi," said Yoongi and Hobi gave his fake shiver again.

"How's my verse Yoongiah," he asked instead, and you laughed to watch the byplay between the two friends.

You got to listen to the playback of what Yoongi had put together so far and you were horrified to hear yourself in the chorus still.

You threw your blanket over your head and covered your ears to not hear it, but Yoongi tugged the blanket off and kissed you until you forgot to cover your ears. Which thankfully was until the chorus was over with.

Hoseok thought this was hysterical and sat down with you on the couch.

"You sound fine (Y/N)," he said, and you couldn't explain why you knew it was awful.

Finally though, Yoongi started to get annoyed with you.

"Babygirl, if you sounded like shit, Tae at least would have told you," he said and you paused in all your self-hatred for your voice.

Huh... He wasn't wrong. Tae certainly had told you often enough what he thought about your shoe collection and how small it was. But Tae had also told you that he liked the black in the living room more than the black of the kitchen and you and Jimin had spent an hour attempting to tell him that they were the same paint color.

But Yoongi was right, he wouldn't BS you.

Frowning, you glanced at the time and realized it was barely midnight in Seoul.

You sent off the LINE message and got back four laughing emojis and two purple hearts. Followed immediately by four thumbs up.

Seeing your phone buzz, Yoongi leaned over and read your messages. He laughed at the emojis and turned to you again.

"See Babygirl, Tae says you're fine. Jimin says you're fine. Hoba says you're fine," he paused and then you watched the smirk form across his face. "Even I say you're fine, but I'm probably not talking about your singing when I say it," he said, and you smiled and leaned over to kiss him again.

Hobi however, chose that moment to interrupt and ask if you were going to sing his chorus again.

Sighing, you gave up the fight that you sounded like a dying frog and started to think whether or not Korea had a mass hearing problem when it came to their idols.