~Epilogue~

~Author's Note~

I totes forgot I had this scene drafted out and my brains interpretation of Jimin dreamyelled at me last night when I forgot to post it. Then my brain started to play the soundtrack to Goblin in my head until I remembered to come finish writing it.

WTG self-torment machine

However, it worked. Also, I'm fucking out of facial tissues again

You ignored your phone for two days after Yoongi left, except for messages from Yoongi. You thought you were pretty successful until Jimin called you and bitched you up one side and down the other for trying to ignore them and making him worry so much.

You did try to point out that it wasn't Sunday morning in Korea and you didn't work for HYBE yet and some other things, but then you apparently got put on speaker so that Tae could join in with Jimin in yelling at you.

"Noona, we want proof of life," said Tae and you chuckled against your will.

"Tae, I didn't kidnap myself," you started, and he laughed harshly.

"No but you are holding yourself hostage from us," he said, and you frowned. Then rubbed your eyes. They were gritty and puffy. Actually, you did kind of feel groady now that you thought about it.

You grabbed your phone again, ignoring the voices of the two boys on the other end and looked at the lock screen.

It was Saturday morning, you had hours until the BTS call tonight at 9. Blinking for a second, it finally dawned on you.

"JIMINISSI! Why on earth are you still awake?!?! You didn't stay up all night to play video games again did you," you yelled at the boys and there was silence on the other end for a second.

"Oops," you heard Tae say and Jimin laughed.

"Noona, we wanted to hear from you and make sure you're ok. We haven't heard from you or Yoongihyung except "ok" in LINE for three days now and we were worried," he said, and you could nearly picture Jimin's pouty face.

Sighing loudly, you weighed your choices and then spoke again.

"Fine. I'll talk to you on the call in the morning," you said and hung up the phone before they could say anything else. Your phone immediately buzzed, letting you know you had another message, but after checking to see that it wasn't Yoongi, you set the phone back on the table.

You looked around the nest you'd made in the studio and realized you probably hadn't really moved from here since Wednesday after the taxi had taken Yoongi away. Certainly, you'd taken sick leave from work, but unless you went to a doctor soon, you were going to push your luck with your boss's patience, and you figured it was about time to snip that thread.

You didn't need the job, and it was getting more demanding of your time, and you needed that time to focus on Yoongi and BTS now.

You sent Yoongi a quick note that his little brothers were very annoying, and he sent back a meme about proof of life.

"That's what I sent when they asked me," he typed, and you grabbed the meme and sent it back to Tae and Jimin.

"Not funny Noona," sent Tae.

Jimin quickly followed.

"We've already seen that one (Y/N)," read the message and you smiled to see the words.

You snapped a selfie and sent it to Yoongi, and he took a few seconds, but sent one of his own back.

You sighed and rubbed your thumb over his photo. His eyes looked less red than yours had in your selfie, and you thought you were both starting to feel less overwhelmed now. And when his next message popped up, you disappointed yourself when the tears started again.