Part 31

You followed the directions on Yoongi's GPS to get to the place and then you both realized you'd forgotten to ask about parking for the apartment. But Yoongi's sharp eyes caught a valet service at the front of the building, and he directed you there. You explained to the valet you'd be touring an apartment inside and he agreed to take the car. Once you got your valet ticket, you went into the lobby, past the doorman and to the elevator bank.

"This is way nicer than I was expecting Yoongi. How much exactly are you paying for this?" You made a face at Yoongi who tried to put on his most innocent face. Even for six months, this could not be a cheap expense and you were worried about exactly how much this was going to cost on such short notice. You weren't sure what you could do about it, it was his money after all, but it sat weird with you.

You got off the elevator on the 25th floor and were immediately greeted by two sets of massive doors. Yoongi turned to the left and knocked. A woman opened the door and greeted Yoongi, ignoring you entirely. Ah the glory of the idol, you thought as you watched him go from your Yoongi into Min Yoongi-nim, global popstar and producer extraordinaire.

The woman guided Yoongi into the apartment and you thought she would shut the door in your face, but Yoongi smoothly grabbed your hand and announced you as his "personal" assistant before guiding you inside. The realtor gave you a tight smile and a hard stare at your hand in Yoongi's before starting the tour.

Right away you tugged your hand from Yoongi's and wandered into the kitchen, leaving Yoongi to deal with the realtor and her spiel. All black cupboards and countertops meant nightlights, or you'd stub your toes in the dark trying to get coffee. You noted there was a decent amount of counter space for baking if you got the urge. Certainly, the glorious Wolf range and commercial fridge/freezer were amazing. A cute little breakfast bar at the counter with seats for four was handy.

You wandered from the kitchen to the living area, noting a small dining area off to the side as a whole separate room. You poked your head into the dining area, but it looked like a more formal space, more suitable to board meetings than cozy dinners. You'd have to think about that, since it might work as an office if you didn't really need dining for 10 people.

You pulled back from the dining area and looked out over the main living area. The floor to ceiling windows were just as big as they had appeared in the photos, but the living room still seemed cozy in size, plus it had the wonderful addition of the gas fireplace. You thought you could arrange your couch here without bothering the view too much.

While you were contemplating furniture angles, Yoongi walked into the living room from a hallway you hadn't noticed yet and grabbed your hand.

"Babygirl, we may have missed something when we looked at this online," he said and tugged you down the hallway. The realtor appeared in a doorway and started gushing to Yoongi about the master bedroom.

Yoongi nudged you past the realtor and you had to swallow your surprise at the master bedroom. It was what the pictures had shown, but somehow also bigger. It also had it's own gas fireplace, something you'd always wanted in the bedroom. You glanced back at Yoongi and nodded at the fireplace. He grinned and waggled his eyebrows and you smothered your giggle before the realtor caught on. But then you paid attention to what the realtor was saying.

"This is the main master and it's the largest bedroom in this wing. The other wing has a slightly smaller master and an equal sitting room," she was explaining to Yoongi and your brain paused.

"Wing?" You asked, and the realtor turned to you finally and addressed your question.

"Yes, this penthouse has two master suites, each with their own sitting room/office attachment with the living area as a shared space in the middle. It's perfect for Mr. Min and his needs," and the realtor turned to simper at Yoongi who had poked his head into what you assumed was the bathroom as he was nodding approvingly before turning back to you, entirely ignoring the realtor.

You coughed slightly to cover your smile at his behavior, and he turned and gave you a smile, before putting a hand to the small of your back and nudging you back out into the little hallway into the other bedroom.

This room was much smaller and seemed to only have one window. Yoongi was looking at the walls and nodding. You offered your tape measure and he smiled and shook his head no.

"This'll work for me (Y/N), but I think we should check out the other wing?" With that Yoongi took your hand again and dragged you down the hall and through the living room to a hall you hadn't noticed.

Sure enough an equal wing was mirrored on the other side. The second master was almost as big as yours, had yet another fireplace, but the bathroom was slightly less lushly appointed.

"It's only a four-person shower, instead of a six person shower," Yoongi whispered to you causing you to roll your eyes and Yoongi to chuckle at you. But as he tugged your hand once more to look at the last bedroom, he was very excited. The little bedroom was again just a bit smaller than the room Yoongi was going to claim as his studio and you were trying to figure out what he wanted to do with it when Yoongi pointed out the obvious.

"Babygirl, you can have your own office now! No setting up in the living room at all! This will work out even better than we hoped." He said excitedly.

This place was massive, and you'd thought it was going to be pricey when you thought it was a two bedroom. You made a face, and Yoongi tilted your head at you. Out of sight of the realtor you rubbed your fingers together in a "This is going to be pricey," gesture and Yoongi caught it. He shook his head no and leaned in.

"We just didn't see the four bedroom part? Somehow? The price hasn't gone up so I'm still ok with this. But what do you think Babygirl, will this work for you? I mean it's kinda far away from my studio, but I can come visit often when you miss me!" Yoongi tried his best innocent smile, and you rolled your eyes.

"I think Sung-Jin did an amazing job finding this place so quickly and deserves a nice bonus," you said teasing Yoongi who immediately started pouting. You leaned in to give the pout a kiss, but motion at the doorway caught your attention in time and you changed the motion into brushing something off Yoongi's jacket instead.

"I believe that this facility could be of interest to your needs Mr. Min," you said in an attempt to do the professional thing again and Yoongi's smirk reappeared as you turned around and faced the realtor.

"Do you have a list of the included amenities for this unit and the building in general?" You asked the realtor while walking towards the door and she took the hint.

"Yes of course, lets go into the Kitchen and use the counter to look at the paperwork," she said turning to you.

Before she followed you down the hall, she turned back to Yoongi once more and smiled, "I hope this unit has everything you need Mr. Min and that all your questions have been answered. If I can help you with anything else, and I do mean anything else," she simpered and handed him a business card, "please make sure to contact me, I can be available 24 hours if you need."

You turned back to watch the conversation and saw Yoongi nod and take the card and watched the realtor's face absolutely fall when Yoongi's reply was to look for you and hand you the card.

"Thank you very much for the offer, all of my needs are handled by my personal assistant." And with that Yoongi brushed past the realtor to wander back into the living area. You smiled at the realtor who was standing in the darkened hallway and inclined your head to the kitchen.

"The amenity list?" You asked, and the realtor snapped back into professional mode and started to finally talk to you about the apartment. You briefly wondered what the commission on something like this place was for her to snap back from Yoongi's brush off quite so quickly and realized absently that you weren't sure you had a monetary number that would allow you to forget Min Yoongi quite as quickly as the realtor had.