Part 72

In the morning, you awoke in your own bed with no recollection of how you got there. However, there was an astonishingly handsome man in bed next to you glancing through his phone, using his other free hand to rub your back.

You rolled a little and Yoongi yelped when your frozen nose hit his nice warm abs.

"Goddamnit Babygirl, I hate when you do that," mumbled Yoongi and he tugged the blanket up over your shoulder again.

You smiled to hear it and placed a kiss against his abs before tucking yourself against his shoulder and throwing your arm over his waist.

He adjusted the grip on his phone and glanced down at you.

"Awake finally dreaming princess," he teased, and you frowned.

"Yoongi, have you even been to sleep yet," you asked, and he smiled innocently.

You sighed knowing the answer to that question and reached behind you to grab your phone to check the time.

You saw that it said it was after 10am and you were mildly freaked until Yoongi's arm tightened on your waist.

"He left for the airport around 4, Babygirl. He's been on the flight for about four hours now, he should be almost to Cali by now," said Yoongi and you pouted.

"I didn't get to say goodbye!" You were upset to have missed one last hug, but Yoongi smiled and snuggled you closer.

"Hoba doesn't like goodbyes because they make him sad Babygirl. Besides, you're going to see him again in what? Two months? It'll be ok," he said and leaned down to tilt your chin to look up at him.

You smiled for him and then freaked out for a different reason.

"Oh shit Yoongi, we were supposed to be onset by ten!"

And with that you both flew out of bed and started getting ready to spend a long day onset.

The hell week dragged on with no respite all week, and by Thursday, even Yoongi was starting to question if the week off with Hoseok had been worth it when you were consistently pulling sixteen-hour days to keep up with the schedule.

On Friday, you did finally let Yoongi know that if they kept up the shooting to what it was at the moment that you thought they'd finish up even earlier than their May 15th deadline.

Yoongi had been sitting across from you in the lounge chairs in the trailer, but at that notice, he stood up and grabbed your laptop, put it on the floor and then bodily picked you up from the chair. Stopping only to lock the door on the trailer, he carried you into the bedroom.

Making love to Yoongi was always amazing and wonderful, but this time, it was fierce and determined and you thought a little desperate. You held tight to him afterwards and didn't let go when he started to move his shoulders to push off you. You craved his weight on top of you, that closeness of his body against yours.

Instead, he rolled over to his side, tucked you up against him as close as he could and put his arms around you. You clung to him like a bur and stroked his hair with your free hand.

You laid there for a few minutes before you heard your phone in the other room, bringing you back to the reality of your responsibilities. You drew back a little to cup Yoongi's cheek in your hand and tilt his face to yours.

"I'm not ready," you said, and he smiled against your hand.

"I've never not wanted to go home before," he said, and you smiled to hear the words, but you buried your face into his chest and his arms tightened around you again.