Part 14

Yoongi's grin was like a sunburst on a cloudy day, and you were sure your smile was just as large. You'd never had a flirting relationship like this that blossomed quite so quickly, and of all the people in the world, you definitely had not expected to experience it with Min Yoongi himself.

Someone behind Yoongi called his name and he waved at you before turning back to the stage. You turned your attention back to your phone.

"Miso, Mr. Choi, Mr. Son, I appreciate your time this morning in helping to resolve these issues. For right now I need to make sure I have updated credentials with my own information on them from HYBE showing that I am working with Mr. Min as his assistant in case anyone here on the production is concerned. I am still tracking down what happened to his luggage from this morning and will update you as soon as I know. In the short term, without a trailer area for Mr. Min to stage from, I need to go find lunch and probably a phone charger. And some gloves," you thought there was probably other things to worry about, but the basics were a good place to start.

You heard Miso's voice come through on the line once more.

"(Y/N) I'm going to send you a text from my mobile so that if something else happens you can reach me right away. I will be your point of contact from HYBE while Min Yoongi-nim is in your city. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, thank you Miso. I would appreciate that very much." You were relieved that things finally were starting to stabilize a bit.

"In that case Miss (L/N) we will leave you to your charge and continue our investigation on this end. Anything we discover we will be sure to share with you through Miss Jeon as soon as possible, and please, anything Min Yoongi-nim may need while he's there, make sure to contact Miss Jeon right away. It is important to keep everything going smoothly." Mr. Son and HYBE were going to leave this in your hands and you were excited at the idea.

You and the HYBE team said your goodbyes, and a moment later a text from a new number came to your phone. You saved the contact as HYBE-Jeon Miso and gathered up Yoongi's pack from the tiny office. You were positive the temperature in that little room was twenty degrees colder than the main sound stage and were happy to escape it.

You glanced around for Yoongi and saw him on the set again, this time standing with another man in a similar style costume. The rest of the talent must have started to emerge from their trailers.

You felt your phone buzz again in your hand and looked down to see a text from Jason Avercedes.

"(Y/N), Derek said he'd work the trailer situation for you and hopefully we'll have something by tomorrow. Nothing sooner I'm afraid. Kyle said to stop by the security office whenever you got a chance, he managed to get the credentials off Marie Wang before the CPD hauled her away so you can use those until tomorrow as well."

You sent back a thumbs up emoji and sighed in relief. Well that's a few more things settled. You glanced at your phone time before you got another message from Jason.

"Just realized your probably will also want his call sheet. I've sent to that (Y/N)(L/N)@gmail.com that you mentioned before. Hope that helps"

You thumbed across the screens to check your mail and sure enough, you now had a .pdf with all of Yoongi's call times.

You also noticed it was already out of whack since it said he wouldn't be needed from 12-3 and he was still on stage, and it was closing in on one o'clock. You leaned against a stack of equipment boxes and watched Yoongi go through the blocking and lighting before finally starting the shoot.

The two men in costume seemed to be having a low discussion and you assumed there were going to be more shots later of closeups and what not. You checked the call sheet again and noticed they had Yoongi here until 9pm. That was going to be a hella long day for you both, especially with no warm trailer and no nice couch to nap on.