Part 22

Wednesday was a repeat of Tuesday, in that when you woke up and make coffee, Yoongi was to be found wrapped around you from behind as the coffee brewed. But this time you stayed and leaned back against him to enjoy the moment. It was one of few quiet moments from yesterday and you wanted to savor this one.

The rest of Wednesday passed just as quickly. You had managed to talk to Miso again, and she let you know that everything with The Drake had been handled with no repercussions to anyone but Marie Wang, but they could not figure out what had been done by Eun-Jin.

"It's like pickup sticks," said a frustrated Miso. "Everytime I think, ok we cleared the issue, now we have clarity, we find something else. So far we have four contracts that she touched that were all screwy like Min-nim's! That's ridiculous and it makes us look terrible. I'm starting to wonder if she was a sasaeng who snuck into our hiring process and just wanted to make us look bad."

Your eyebrows rose. It was three o'clock on Wednesday, and you knew it was going to be 7 or 8 again before Yoongi finished, so you had plenty of time to discuss this with Miso, but that was definitely above your pay grade. Speaking of which...

"Miso, are you SURE I should be accepting this kind of salary for what I'm doing? That seems a bit.. high," you temporized. Miso had emailed you a formal employment contract earlier and you had read through it, stunned at the rate of pay.

"(Y/N), you're there and you saved our bacon in front of the talent so many times this week. Plus you're still willing to work with him, even after everything that happened. Our Seoul office tells me he's really picky about who he works with at all, so you're really doing me a massive favor here." Miso said while you could hear paper rustling and keyboard's clacking in the background. She had said earlier they had moved this war against Eun-Jin as she called it and taken over a conference room. You had mentioned that at your workplace, you called those kinds of meetings 'War Rooms' and Miso had giggled a bit and said that's what it felt like, so that's what she decided to call the conference room when she rented it.

You agreed to review the paperwork for your contract once again, and signed off with Miso. You glanced at your schedule for Yoongi and realized he should have been back to the trailer for a short break. You blushed as you thought to yourself and maybe a short nap too? You knew you were setting yourself up for disaster. He was a Korean Pop Idol and you were...well... you. Not much of anything, and your Korean was so shit right now.

Just as you'd begun to send yourself into a well of self pity the man himself walked through the trailer door and caught sight of you at the little table in the kitchen area.

"Surely there are more comfortable places for that," asked Yoongi as he looked over your setup.

"Better posture for typing, when I sit up," you replied. You waited for Yoongi to finish hanging up his coat, before speaking again.

"Yoongi, you should have a two-hour break here," you started, but as soon as you said break, Yoongi stepped forward and picked you up. Your legs naturally swung around his waist and hips and he carried you back to the bedroom. He set you down at the edge of the bed and reached a hand towards your face stroking your cheek softly. He cupped your face and leaned into you. You closed your eyes and waited for the touch of his lips, but it didn't happen.

 You closed your eyes and waited for the touch of his lips, but it didn't happen