Part 32

You finished reviewing the amenities and utilities for the apartment, got a fairly large brochure of information from the realtor and you and Yoongi went down to claim your car and head back to your place.

Yoongi seemed to be deep in thought when you got in the car so you left him to himself and his thoughts and started your own mental list. You thought everything from your apartment could fit into the new place, and then paused. Whether or not you accepted the apartment wasn't really your choice, it was Yoongi's. And the idea that you were relying on someone else for such a big decision in your life struck you suddenly.

You really hadn't known Yoongi an entire week, and you were going to be moving in with him. The idea made you want to curl up in a ball in bed and just overthink and over analyze this to death and you struggled to focus on driving and just getting home. There was a solid lurch from your heart when you thought about just how much longer you'd get to call your apartment "home" and realized you were working yourself into a self-generated panic attack. Definitely not great while driving.

Thankfully, your apartment had been a short drive away and you were nearly home now. Yoongi seemed to recognize the area a bit and surfaced from whatever his deep thoughts had been.

"This is a lot of changes in both our lives, it will be nice to unpack and hopefully get a little time to ourselves after this." Yoongi reached for your hand, and you automatically linked your fingers through his. He squeezed your hand and seemed content to hold onto the silence a little bit longer.

When you got back into the apartment, you took off your coat and turned to Yoongi, "What should we do for dinner tonight?" and started towards the kitchen, only to be caught around the waist by a hug from Yoongi.

He turned you in his arms and brushed the hair that had come loose when you took off your hat from your face before leaning down to press his lips to yours. You stood in the darkened kitchen with only the little light over the stove and sank into Yoongi's kiss. So soft and gentle, your eyes nearly teared up from his care.

Yoongi kissed you once more gently before folding you into a hug. You heard the deep rumble of his voice in his chest against your ear as he spoke.

"I know we have a lot to get done and a short time to accomplish it, but I want to make sure you're ok with everything and not just agreeing with me to get things done (Y/N)."

Yoongi loosened his arms a bit and you leaned back to stare up at him.

"I think that place is a lot of money that I don't have Yoongi," you began but he made the face and interrupted you.

"It's the same price it was this morning Babygirl. I think, unless you're not telling me about a fairly important side job," and here he looked down at you. You shook your head no and he continued.

"Then in that case, I think we'll both agree that I simply make more money than you and I need this place to live too. This is better for me than a hotel and it gets me more time with you which I have determined is exactly what I want while I'm in Chicago. I want you. I want a quiet place where we won't be bothered, and I need a space to make my music. That place we just looked at has all of those things Babygirl, so what do you say? Should I tell Sung-Jin to start the paperwork?" Yoongi guided his hands up to your face and tilted your head to look at him.

"Or is that not what you want? You have only to tell me, and I'll find a hotel (Y/N), if this isn't what you want..." and Yoongi trailed off and his arms loosened like he was going to step back.

And you realized you were being a moron.

Your arms tightened on Yoongi's waist and drew him back to you before you stood on your toes and kissed him with everything you felt for him. His arms went around your waist and yours drifted up to encircle his neck and play with the hair at the back of his neck.