Chapter 15: Battle of Scarif

Hi! Yes, another chapter! With the most epic and important moment of the Rogue One movie. Hope you like it! Feel free to vote (if you like it, of course) or comment!

Kyria point of view

I hid my lightsabers in holsters, hanging on my belt, before closing them carefully. Afterwards, I joined the princess and her group. I took care to hide my face with my hood, so as not to be recognized. This earned me suspicious looks from the boarding crew, but that was not my priority. I joined the princess, hidden in a white cloak that reminded me of Padme. She was like a light of hope in a galaxy dominated by darkness. She stared at me with her brown eyes, surprised.

 She stared at me with her brown eyes, surprised

Leia: Why are you hiding your face?

Me: I don't want to be recognized. The last thing people need is false hope.

Leia: I can understand your feeling, although I think it would have been beneficial, for morale.

Me: And break it, if they find out the truth.

Leia: If you think it's best, for everyone, Shmi, I won't force you.

I was so angry at myself for keeping this from her. I wanted so much to tell her the truth. That I was the aunt she admired so much. Unfortunately, that was not reasonable and could be dangerous for my family.

Leia: Okay, we're going to dock with Admiral Radius' frigate, just before he finishes assembling an assault group to launch at light speed. This is to support Rogue One.

That was the name of the group that infiltrated Scarif, risking their lives to bring hope to the galaxy. I didn't know who they were, but I admired their courage for the greater good. We must make sure that their deeds are not in vain.

Once we docked in the hangar, the armored door unlocked and we began our walk. My face hidden in my hood, I remained vigilant to my surroundings. Ready to act on any hostile gestures towards Leia or our group.

We arrived at the bridge, where the dark-skinned Mon Calamari with the lighter chin and neck turned to us, looking surprised. He was wearing a dark green outfit with a dull gray belt and a dark brown top.

 He was wearing a dark green outfit with a dull gray belt and a dark brown top